male handles with a pussy attached....

Just curious what the tale tell signs just might be...

Provider gets banned, 5 minutes later there is a new just made handle fighting her fought or promoting herself.

White knight coming out of the shadows the minute she is banned

New guy putting down other providers just as he arrives

2 reviews and all about 1 provider and of course a WK at her defense.

I know I said I would stay off the forums Ms Fancy, but I believe I have a right to inquire. I haven't found my double yet either (another right I have to search). I'm looking for specific DDF and true beauty.

Since I have been in boxed and called Anna I thought I would ask this. She had been banned around 6 months and actually just works in short burst and absolutely needs no help from me. So should I had shown up the day she took the ban like any good white knight would do?

Am I using my handle with a pussy wrong? Educate me here veteran fucktards
Am I using my handle with a pussy wrong? Originally Posted by count e 55
Yes and in oh so many ways...
You said that you were retiring, Mr. Count, but nobody said you don't have a right to bounce in and out whenever you wish and inquire about anything under the sun or above it.

That's why one should never say never again.

I am not quite sure what else you are talking about. Yes, there are white knights and black knights and dark and stormy nights. Timing is evidentiary to the appearance of some ECCIE members, but I try not to make assumptions when I don't personally know the facts.

Do YOU think that you are using yourself wrongly? If so, you probably are.
I prefer Pink Knights.

Green ones are okay. But Pink is best.
.............................. ......fighting her fought.............................. ......... Originally Posted by count e 55
what the what? huh?
I prefer Pink Knights.

Green ones are okay. But Pink is best. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
green ones? uh?
Typo, forgive me sir

Never say never is right beautiful Ms Fancy. I don't remember saying never but you never know. I have slept since then, I'm a baby boomer, not a spring chicken anymore,,,,
  • Trey
  • 08-22-2015, 12:28 PM
Welcome back Anna

green ones? uh? Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
maybe i should have said O'green ones.

Maybe I should take Green Knight as my mandle? Is the name available?
  • romab
  • 08-22-2015, 03:57 PM
What and give up the 5R title that you went full open to the mat to earn!
  • D.G.
  • 08-22-2015, 06:57 PM
Hey . I lake anna to . I really do but the way you ride her bra atrap anyone would think something is a foot . Maybe you are just her boyfriend tryi g to defend his woman . Maybe you shoukd do like some others who end up with a hooker significant other and disappear into the night or move back to their moms house .
I'm married for a very long time. Anna however has been my sugar baby for over 2 years. The thread was a question, seems suspicion happens a lot around these parts.

She actually told me to cut it out although she thought it was funny as hell. As I said she doesn't work as much and I really don't see her as much anymore anymore. I can explore other options, she is my atf until someone gives better service. Sugar daddy or not, I still pay by the hour.
  • D.G.
  • 08-22-2015, 09:15 PM
"Anna why are tyou having a fake man handle cinversatuon with Alyssa .?"

Now that that is out of the way that second paragraph in your lasy post equals that wreckshop dick pill guy .
She actually told me to cut it out although I'm not smart enough to follow good advise. Originally Posted by count e 55
FTFY
I'm lost over here, fill me in on Allysa's man handle? It's hard to keep order of pimps, whores with real handles, whores with man handles, whores with no intention except to cause trouble for having to much time on their hands.

Is there any I'm missing?