Screening question

• dbz
  • 08-23-2015, 09:38 PM
Hello guys,
I am new to Houston. I just joined ECCIE and I am a newbie.
Is there any way of getting verified (esp. by agencies) other than giving employment info?
I am not comfortable giving my employment info given the recent Ashley Madison story. Can anyone please help me out?
Not that I'm aware of
One way or the other you're gonna need references
In my opinion, it's better to give your employment info to one trusted provider who will keep your info discreet & then vouch for you later, rather than a major board, under the current climate.

~
In my opinion, it's better to give your employment info to one trusted provider......
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
You know any?
See a verifed provider that also advertises on BP. Often they wll assume you don't have refs most times. See her, and maybe one more.

Recruit a lady off BP and tell her about the site. Review her.

See a touring lady. They screen less heavily usually because they have a quota to fill. It mght help your case to book your own outcall the first few times too.

Offer to prepay your donaton bwefore the meet. Its risky but they may trust you enough to try........
^^^^^

Find two ladies on BP who are also on p411 (not impossible)

If they are on BP, you can probably get away with no refs or something stupid like just being registered on eccie.

I'm pretty sure there is than a process for using these two as references to get an anonymous account on p411. After you are set up, you then get these two as OKs and you are all set.

Don't forget to use prepaid visa to pay for p411. The site wont take the card, but if you call in they can process it over the phone.

Also, hopefully you should know you should be using anonymous gmail for all emails and google voice for calls and texts
WHY have we brought BP into this at all? The agency angle? Most accept independent provider refs. Since the majority of ECCIE ladies will not accept BP providers or agencies as vouches, seems like wasted time and effort to start off with one.

As has been stated, find a newbie-friendly verified provider here with a trusted reputation
or join P411 and give your personal info once.

There are many ways of screening. I can likely do it without your employment info, but honestly, I'll probably turn your company up in my research, anyway, and use it as a way of confirming your identity. I'm pretty thorough. I am newbie-friendly and reputable.
  • BDD
  • 08-24-2015, 09:29 AM
Listen to Fancy. The Red Headed Lassie Who Types In Green is wise in the ways of the hobby. She dispenses good advice.
Search the Houston ads and coed for "newbie friedly" established providers.
Search the Houston ads and coed for "newbie friedly" established providers. Originally Posted by ck1942
We have a Houston Newbie-Friendly Provider List stickied in the ISO forum. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1366691&page=11

Coincidentally, I'm the editor. I'll be updating it later this morning. Please note that the ladies on it STILL screen, but each has her own methodology.
Hello guys,
I am new to Houston. I just joined ECCIE and I am a newbie.
Is there any way of getting verified (esp. by agencies) other than giving employment info?
I am not comfortable giving my employment info given the recent Ashley Madison story. Can anyone please help me out? Originally Posted by dbz

How about using the Search tab? There are several dozen threads on this very topic. Do your due diligence prior to asking basic questions.
WHY have we brought BP into this at all? The agency angle? Most accept independent provider refs. Since the majority of ECCIE ladies will not accept BP providers or agencies as vouches, seems like wasted time and effort to start off with one.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
He said he didn't want to divulge employment info (and I extrapolated that to mean all personal info), which I would assume means his only option is BP.

Now this is where I am speaking with out knowledge. My assumption is that newbie friendly Eccie providers are using employment info for screening. If that is not true, what are you all requiring for newbies?

There is no agency angle here, they don't like BP refs either, nor Indy refs from what I can tell. They almost exclusively want p411 or a scheduler from another agency they know. I'm sure there are exceptions though.

My main point to him was that there is a no (or at least minimal) trace route to getting p411 without anyone ever really having any of your personal or financial info on their computers.
He said he didn't want to divulge employment info (and I extrapolated that to mean all personal info), which I would assume means his only option is BP.

Now this is where I am speaking with out knowledge. My assumption is that newbie friendly Eccie providers are using employment info for screening. If that is not true, what are you all requiring for newbies?

There is no agency angle here, they don't like BP refs either, nor Indy refs from what I can tell. They almost exclusively want p411 or a scheduler from another agency they know. I'm sure there are exceptions though.

My main point to him was that there is a no (or at least minimal) trace route to getting p411 without anyone ever really having any of your personal or financial info on their computers. Originally Posted by citizen44
Every lady has her own method of screening, so I can't speak for them. (And I indicate that in the newbie-friendly thread.) Some are better researchers than others. Everybody leaves a trail of breadcrumbs, little tidbits of data that can be used to verify identity and possibly rule out any resemblance to Jack the Ripper and/or Marshal Dillon.

I start off asking for a newbie fellow's full name, age, city of residence, email, and phone, and go from there. With that I can usually find out everything I need to, and I'm discreet. After screening, all the wee scraps fall through the rabbit hole into the mists of Avalon, never to be seen again.

In some cases I have worked with less, but rarely. Occasionally a prepaid meet & greet is involved.

Boils down to the fact that NO single screening method fits every potential gentleman client, and a provider should be flexible, but still cautious about protecting herself.

Hmmm... Several known agency screeners have contacted me directly for refs. I wasn't aware that was unusual. Interesting.

P411 is a good way to go if a gent just wants to give his info to one known commercial entity, no personal attitudes to deal with, everybody treated with exactly the same professionalism. (Or so I hope.) However, I check the providers there out, too. If I don't know a lady on P411 and can't find out much about her, then her Okay means very little to me, especially if she is a newbie, as well. I'm not the only ECCIE provider who thinks this way. P411 is not the Holy Grail of the Hobby, alas.
  • dbz
  • 08-24-2015, 03:43 PM
Thank you every one.
That was some good info there..