No longer a newbie?

I haven't been here long, so I know I am still a newbie. I see several providers that say "not newbie friendly", but how does one judge that? Ladies, when do you consider a gent to no longer be a newbie? Gents, when do YOU feel you shouldn't be considered a newbie anymore?
From a screening perspective generally 2 recent references from established providers is all you'll need to see most girls.

From a learning curve perspective? Yeah it'll be a bit man sorry
As much pussy that i've run into i should have came on to this site with a gold card or vip access of some kind hahahaha j/k. Idk...i guess if i were one of these ladies i would say 3 refs and ur good to go. Also may vary depending on the lady. Also may vary on how much $$ she's made this week haha. If its slow who knows one ref might be good enough
From a screening perspective generally 2 recent references from established providers is all you'll need to see most girls.

From a learning curve perspective? Yeah it'll be a bit man sorry Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Succinctly put, Purple Behemoth Sir.

In addition to the 2 reputable vouches, a few more months of membership and some drama-free contributory posts (such as a review or 2) will put you in pretty good shape.

• D.G.
  • 08-24-2015, 10:18 AM
You are no longer a new person once you start getting BBCR from hookers .
  • BDD
  • 08-24-2015, 12:09 PM
You are no longer a new person once you start getting BBCR from hookers . Originally Posted by D.G.
Care to enlighten us with your definition of BBCR ma'am?
Care to enlighten us with your definition of BBCR ma'am? Originally Posted by BDD
Shhh... That's a secret of the "club," doncha know?

If you don't know, you're not a member!

(I have no clue. Boss Boy Coochie Rubbing? Big Boob Crotch Rocketing? )

Well I share a little bit of a problem with references. I had P411 with 20+ OK's but that counts for nothing because I let my "subscription" expire about a year ago. I do have 19 reviews but they are mostly from overseas providers so that is no help. I have been overseas working for 495 of the last 540 days. I enjoy playing in Houston but have to start over every time I get to town (which is usually for about 6 days) and I do understand the need for security so I know that is just the way it is. You know life is hard and then hopefully you get a BBBJTCIM!!! Thus ends my rant.

Please Carry ON!
  • BDD
  • 08-24-2015, 02:34 PM
You are no longer a new person once you start getting BBCR from hookers . Originally Posted by D.G.
Care to enlighten us with your definition of BBCR ma'am? Originally Posted by BDD
Shhh... That's a secret of the "club," doncha know?

If you don't know, you're not a member!

(I have no clue. Boss Boy Coochie Rubbing? Big Boob Crotch Rocketing? )

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
How will the OP move from newbie status unless D.G. defines it for him?
I've been on this site since 2011 and had no problem seeing pretty much any provider i wanted to back then.

I quit for a few years and it's like starting over again. The first lady i contacted said my references weren't current enough. So I'm pretty much starting over again.