Who gives the best head in WNY?

• Tbomb
  • 12-30-2015, 11:41 AM
I love head and I've had a few providers such as Amber does, Krystal kurves, vikki from backpage, and tori Starr. I was wondering who can deepthroat and give a sloppy one the best? I would love some insight on this guys/ladies! Let me know.
I love head and I've had a few providers such as Amber does, Krystal kurves, vikki from backpage, and tori Starr. I was wondering who can deepthroat and give a sloppy one the best? I would love some insight on this guys/ladies! Let me know. Originally Posted by Tbomb
Now this has the potential to become a great "ThreAD"!
I would put Laura lee and NT Amy.
  • Tbomb
  • 12-30-2015, 01:18 PM
I heard Amy had a couple alerts out there. And I tried once but she takes so long to txt or call back. I really want to find one.
  • Tbomb
  • 12-30-2015, 01:38 PM
Where would I find pics of Laura lee?
The girl Carley is an expert cocktoligist very very wet. Spit on it like 10 times. Took the whole thing. I was born with shortcocks so ymmv.
Laura Lee? really? just due to the no teeth option? WTF!
  • Tbomb
  • 12-30-2015, 01:46 PM
The girl Carley is an expert cocktoligist very very wet. Spit on it like 10 times. Took the whole thing. I was born with shortcocks so ymmv. Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Where do I find these girls eccie? Bp?
Try Lauren Luva when she tours upstate again. Only provider that I have had that takes a all of my cock for the duration and acts like she can't get enough. My cock and balls are drippy mess when she is done.
Candace in Niagara, if she ever comes out of mourning.
Busty Baby Girl in Binghamton. From gentle licking to all out gagging, drooling skull fucking. Best I've ever had.
Where would I find pics of Laura lee? Originally Posted by Tbomb
Madam Tussaud's brochure! Dinosaur exhibit!
Madam Tussaud's brochure! Dinosaur exhibit! Originally Posted by splitlicker
Suckadikasauras display right across from lickalottapus exhibit.
Katie the Cleaner is very good at that....very good
Kanday from Backpage. She has been UTR since she has a new job. I can only visit her on the weekends know.
and I can not forget Angel T. Her mouths slobs all over my manhood and his friends every time I visit her. She is so good I can just visit her for her BLOWJOB SPECIAL and leave a happy man.