SPIDER HOLE

Please tell me more , well more than I just was told. I have a thirst for knowledge, and I'm intrigued. I'm sure that the "few" girls that don't know about the "spider hole" would love to know more. I know who's involved, but I guess like the "tee hee" dumb girl I am, I don't fully understand. So please "GENTLEMEN". Explain. Ya know , for us dumb girls that just don't get it.

"I am the danger." -Walter White
I investigated briefly and quickly decided that I have a life. So I stopped and never looked back. I have no regrets.
I investigated briefly and quickly decided that I have a life. So I stopped and never looked back. I have no regrets. Originally Posted by trojantide
Exactly. What a waste of life some people have.
Bunch of Texas fagots in a circle jerk.
Spider hole?

Never heard of it.......

elg.......
Spider hole?

Never heard of it.......

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
The company line
I investigated briefly and quickly decided that I have a life. So I stopped and never looked back. I have no regrets. Originally Posted by trojantide

Can't blame ya love. At the risk of sounding naive; all new to me!
Exactly. What a waste of life some people have. Originally Posted by Amber Does

I hear ya love , and for what it's worth; I'm sorry, and I miss you. You're a good egg.

For sure. Reminds me of another group; the name
Escapes me...
Bunch of Texas fagots in a circle jerk. Originally Posted by Strapped
jimmie ya done been around ...long enough ta have seen ...it all
you could ask the person that has been telling you about it or if you know who is in it you could ask them.

[QUOTE=Justin Heranus;1057842013]you could ask the person that has been telling you about it or if you know who is in it you could ask them.[/QUOTE

I don't have to ask. I was told.
can you get the person that has been telling you about it recommend you and vouch for you?
  • AMF
  • 02-23-2016, 06:40 PM
For sure. Reminds me of another group; the name
Escapes me... Originally Posted by Sayhitoyourmom
Your right darling, sounds so familiar, I think I know who you are talking about.
Damn... I said spider whole and I was banned... thats stuffs supper secret from what I heard..