This Is Helpful

I am getting many requests thru email and PM's here and PM's thru P411. It would be much easier if you all used one contact method including everything in it. It gets confusing trying to guess who is who when you contact me 3 different ways with different handles.
Thank You
Faith
I am getting many requests Originally Posted by faith28
Having been around for ages, how fortunate to be in maximum demand capacity whew
hmmmmmm ...now who be ...leakin that ...prescious ml info
Demand Is Good
Demand Is Good Originally Posted by faith28
for sure 😊
I am getting many requests thru email and PM's here and PM's thru P411. It would be much easier if you all used one contact method including everything in it. It gets confusing trying to guess who is who when you contact me 3 different ways with different handles.
Thank You
Faith Originally Posted by faith28
But what if I'm only a member here or there and not both, then how does it work? Same way? It appears that whomever is contacting you in both really wants to see you and is just making sure you are getting the messages

https://www.ssa.gov/ Originally Posted by Strapped
What is this a link to remind yourself of something up coming in your life?
Yes Amber it is!!!
BTW I have had several requests for doubles in Buffalo. Interested?
Yes Amber it is!!!
BTW I have had several requests for doubles in Buffalo. Interested? Originally Posted by faith28
Duo Amber & Faith Interesting
Yes Amber it is!!!
BTW I have had several requests for doubles in Buffalo. Interested? Originally Posted by faith28
Sure! Email me!
  • stein
  • 03-05-2016, 12:49 PM
I can see that that could be frustrating and maybe it's best if you address the offenders directly. But Faith, you are smoking hot so, if I had to use sign language, or the bat signal to get to see you- I'd do it. And, BTW, you and Amber in a duo could result in a bad scenario for us common men. All I can ask, how would such a duo begin? Talk about a kid in a candy store.
  • stein
  • 03-05-2016, 12:56 PM
With her t*ts and your t*ts- life would be so good!!
I would suggest turning off pms here and on P411, which will force people to contact your via email. P411 Requests can be set to go to your email.

Always,
Gina
What is this a link to remind yourself of something up coming in your life? Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
Boxy is good, rusty is trusty. Whew