Moved from alerts Just a quesyion

Has anyone had a girl try to extort them? Start to make plans the
She starts asking questions making me think she s working with the cops sink said never mind, good bye. She then texts saying she has the texts and she cancelled appointments so I owed her money and she has the texts as proof?
Ignore her.

She's full of shit.
She starts asking questions making me think she s working with the cops sink said never mind, good bye. She then texts saying she has the texts and she cancelled appointments so I owed her money and she has the texts as proof? Originally Posted by Jebxxx716
Ask for her address and tell her the checks in the mail
i agree with rooster. just ignore her. if you have a burner phone it would be no problem any ways. in a way it is humorous when the dumb ones try to extort you like this. pain for you but what are they going to do? go to the cops and admit a crime to get money from you? lol
Ask one of the guys that take a gun to appointments to go shoot her! That'll learn her.
Think so? Just seems like she's going hardcore about this lol
Think so? Just seems like she's going hardcore about this lol Originally Posted by Jebxxx716

We have chatted before. Remember how I told you it's a fine line and most girls can be extra cautious , which is why the reference check, etc. it's a fine line and makes some people nervous. However, she's putting herself in a bad spot with the whole extortion thing. Just steer clear of whoever said person is. And it definitely doesn't hurt to see a reputable girl, who's newbie friendly and get some reviews and references under your belt. But, no one has the right to extort you. Just remember this is a dating site/ chat forum, the person extorting or soliciting is the problem. I'd just steer clear. But again, seek out the repeatable girls , read their reviews and go that route. There's at least 5 top notch trustworthy , long standing girls in the city. Steer clear of the ones that extort, etc. they are jeopardizing themselves and you. The more active you are on the board, the more apt you are to avoid the fine line and be like 90% of the people on here who are simply here to meet new people , have fun, escape reality a minute; whatever the case may be. You seem like a good egg. Ignore whomever is doing this because her actions are inappropriate and you don't need to get jammed up over someone else's inappropriate actions. Stay active and avoid anyone that would put you in that spot. Have fun, enjoy the forums and welcome!
The more active you are on the board, the more apt you are to avoid the fine line and be like 90% of the people on here who are simply here to meet new people , have fun, escape reality a minute; whatever the case may be... Have fun, enjoy the forums and welcome! Originally Posted by Sayhitoyourmom
well said!
Alert now is it? Whew
She starts asking questions making me think she s working with the cops sink said never mind, good bye. She then texts saying she has the texts and she cancelled appointments so I owed her money and she has the texts as proof? Originally Posted by Jebxxx716
If you've given her enough information that she can use it against you, shame on you.
Just my number..... No name, address or anything
Maybe this hobby just isn't for you...for the THIRD time.
3rd times a charm...
Just my number..... No name, address or anything Originally Posted by Jebxxx716
Personal or hobby phone number?
Personal or hobby phone number? Originally Posted by generalbob
Personal