And just for the Record....

[ame="http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=18144"]Good Review[/ame]

This was a great review and I'd like to thank ithyphallicus for taking the time to write it.

I only want to clear up one thing...the pics that he refers to were taken in October '09, not a couple years ago. They were professionally done, but not airbrushed or photoshopped. The makeup was also professionally done, I normally wear very little makeup.

The pics he referred to:

And 2 from December that are not professional:

I don't normally respond to things like this, but Dallas Gents don't know me and I just wanted to make it clear that I'm only 22 and I don't need to use old photos to advertise. I like the way I look.

Thanks again for the review.
Sign me up
You are beautiful. I think I like the non pro shots better. The one on the bed is really good though.
Hummna, Hummna...I like the way you look as well, there was no need to respond to review on my account, I can't wait to see you...as well as the rest of West Texas...come out this way and we'll show you how a West Texas gentelmen treats a lady!!!
I like the one on the bed sleeping, I am pretending the session is over and she just wants to stay the night because my bed is so comfy!!!
Yes, you are a beautiful girl. You just need to add a few fresh pix to your showcase now and then. I see the one sitting on the bed is in there now.
Your beautiful either way!
Thanks everyone...and Cowboy, West Texas is on my To-Do list
I also like the bottom two a little better although I agree the prone shot on the bed is a great pose for you. The lighting is good in the top two but the make up is a little over the top (would be fine for tight head shot though). In my opinion a little photoshop isn't a bad thing, just photoshop meant to decieve.

But hey, the point is you are a lovely young lady, and thank you for sharing!

Regards,
You are beautiful. I think I like the non pro shots better. The one on the bed is really good though. Originally Posted by LovingKAYLA
I agree
He said one, ONE, of your photos was maybe, MAYBE, a year or two old. And you need to set the record straight?! That's thinner than my foreskin. But gotta hand it to you, you're a gorgeous young lady. Try decaf and I'll bet more hobbyists dial your number. Besides, he said you had a gorgeous pussy. Not many ladies can claim that. Sure turns Gonzo on! Besides, watching self-destruction gives me perverse pleasure, especially since it's even more fucked up than I have ever been. I feel, well, lucky.
Wow! How did this gorgeous babe slip past me. Where have you been??
What a batch of well done photos and you are quite exquisite Mia. The bed shot is really compelling as is the mirror shot.
when are you coming to Houston
  • Surge
  • 11-16-2010, 09:39 AM
wow...i think this is a record for bumping old threADS...LOL...7 months! whoo hoo!