OMG!! DRIVIN IN THE RAIN 4 NOTHING

• Miiya
  • 11-07-2016, 10:51 PM
OMG! So I had an outcall with Easy98569 an ECCIE Member with several reviews so I thought it was ok but guess what.... you can not depend on that!!

I had an Outcall around the DFW Airport area with ECCIE Member Easy98569 at 10PM !
I called him when I was like 10 mins away like I usually do & he didn't pick up so I texted him but got no response....I was like oh ok maybe he is running late so I got to the Outcall location on time & called him & no response.
I was like ohhhh he might be running late like we all do so I gave him like 30 mins & STILL NO RESPONSE!!!
What a JERK! I STILL HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM
it is particularly annoying to be stood up in difficult weather conditions.. sorry it happened to you.

how long had the appointment been set? was it confirmed shortly before you left for the outcall?

also, not sure if you know, but that member is not local, his reviews are geographically diverse.. to me, that would be a higher risk Hobbyist, in that he has little to lose blowing off a Provider.
Miiya,

Sorry it happened to you, most guys on ECCIE are not like that!

After looking at your pictures and reviews, I would have crawled in the rain to see you. WOW!
Sorry this happened to you, but this probably doesn't belong in the alert forum..
Not an alert. Moved to correct forum.
Ugh....it happens sometimes.

We providers and hobbyist forget that time is valuable.

Sorry this happened to you.
Hi Miiya..Sorry that you had to face this !! I totally understand how it feels
  • BLM69
  • 11-08-2016, 09:49 AM
How bout them cowboys
  • Re
  • 11-08-2016, 10:48 AM
How bout them cowboys Originally Posted by BLM69
Poor Browns fans, at least they're named appropriately to get shit on.

In other news, maybe the gent in question ran into difficulties of his own. You never know, I've been stood up enough times to know things happen. Sorry you wasted your time, especially in crappy weather though.

Put out good energy though, and good energy will come back to you.
Maybe the guy developed mental problems. Only explanation I can come up with for standing up a hot provider.
I Enjoy Doing Outcalls And Never Thought A Eccie Guy Would Do That .
  • Miiya
  • 11-10-2016, 01:34 AM
it is particularly annoying to be stood up in difficult weather conditions.. sorry it happened to you.

how long had the appointment been set? was it confirmed shortly before you left for the outcall?

also, not sure if you know, but that member is not local, his reviews are geographically diverse.. to me, that would be a higher risk Hobbyist, in that he has little to lose blowing off a Provider. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Thank you so much for the advice! I will definitely keep that in mind for next time��
  • Miiya
  • 11-10-2016, 01:36 AM
Miiya,

Sorry it happened to you, most guys on ECCIE are not like that!

After looking at your pictures and reviews, I would have crawled in the rain to see you. WOW! Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
Awww thanks! Ur sweet!
Yeah most guys on here r not like that...which is why I was surprised that it happened!
  • Miiya
  • 11-10-2016, 01:38 AM
Ugh....it happens sometimes.

We providers and hobbyist forget that time is valuable.

Sorry this happened to you. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Thank u!! Yeah & out of all the days it happens on the one day it was raining like crazy!