Banning epidemic

We have a ban epidemic. I’ve noticed a certain member calls out for banning others pretty regularly!
I also had a mod once tell me that points often come when members hit the RTN button. They don’t have the time to monitor every post. Understandable.
I always thought “liberals” were the whiny ones.
Should everyone join in and call out for banning or points when our feelings get hurt?
Moved to the correct forum
The majority of our recent bannings have nothing to do with crybabying or points but rather outing and threats of outing, can’t do that or you will get popped.
  • Devo
  • 11-01-2022, 05:09 PM
We have a ban epidemic. I’ve noticed a certain member calls out for banning others pretty regularly!
I also had a mod once tell me that points often come when members hit the RTN button. They don’t have the time to monitor every post. Understandable.
I always thought “liberals” were the whiny ones.
Should everyone join in and call out for banning or points when our feelings get hurt? Originally Posted by Charley3
Who is the ban caller, this is an open forum, we needn't be afraid of our words.
All you have to do is look at Charley's last post where he called me out by name. I ended up getting 2 points because of my reaction so now I have to walk on eggshells so be it.

The reason Charley was initially banned was because in another thread we had asked if anyone heard from longtime member Bambino. Charley responded saying that Bam had died. He then recanted and said it was "a joke" that's why he was banned and why I called for him to be banned. Bam is a friend to many of us and someone leading us to think he was dead is classless and a lot of other guys felt the same way.

Who is the ban caller, this is an open forum, we needn't be afraid of our words. Originally Posted by Devo
Also, I remember yrs back when you were a mod Devo and yes back then we didn't have to be afraid of our words but now we have to walk on egg shells praying we won't get points. It's nowhere near the same as it used to be.

Who is the ban caller, this is an open forum, we needn't be afraid of our words. Originally Posted by Devo
All you have to do is look at Charley's last post where he called me out by name. I ended up getting 2 points because of my reaction so now I have to walk on eggshells so be it.

The reason Charley was initially banned was because in another thread we had asked if anyone heard from longtime member Bambino. Charley responded saying that Bam had died. He then recanted and said it was "a joke" that's why he was banned and why I called for him to be banned. Bam is a friend to many of us and someone leading us to think he was dead is classless and a lot of other guys felt the same way. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
We’ll since you identified yourself yes. And you’ve done the ban chant to at least two others and I don’t get on here much.
I really don’t care what anyone thinks but the Bambino thing was sarcasm. He flies off on weird Covid vaccine conspiracies. If
I was with some buddies they would have laughed at the irony.
And he treats many members like shit so I like to give him some.
Saying that a member is dead crosses a very sick line. The fact you just admitted that you and your friends would laugh at that shows what kind of person you are. I wasn't the only one calling for you to be banned either.

I don't care what conspiracies or politics anyone has you DO NOT say someone is dead on here and think it's ok. Tatts said and did some pretty bad things but even he knew when to stop
Eccie in its current post Fosta form unfortunately has lost some of the checks and balances that used to keep over zealous point issuers in line pre Fosta. I don’t see this part changing any time soon.

If you feel a mod wronged you message an admin and plead your case. Either the mod will get smacked with the wooden spoon or you will.
Saying that a member is dead crosses a very sick line. The fact you just admitted that you and your friends would laugh at that shows what kind of person you are. I wasn't the only one calling for you to be banned either.

I don't care what conspiracies or politics anyone has you DO NOT say someone is dead on here and think it's ok. Tatts said and did some pretty bad things but even he knew when to stop Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
I honestly don’t give a fuck what you think. Especially about a guy who’s constantly banned for treating others like shit. Including outing issues.
Eccie in its current post Fosta form unfortunately has lost some of the checks and balances that used to keep over zealous point issuers in line pre Fosta. I don’t see this part changing any time soon.

If you feel a mod wronged you message an admin and plead your case. Either the mod will get smacked with the wooden spoon or you will. Originally Posted by AmishGangster
It’s something I’ve thought about. Honestly all anyone needs to do is look at the sandbox here to see what’s going on.
The political tribalism here is off the charts. And they don’t know it but counterproductive and ruining this site. At least the Pittsburgh scene.
sure you do or you wouldn't have responded. You can't even debate without dropping F bombs and you are preaching that the sandbox is ruining the Pittsburgh scene. Laughable.

I honestly don’t give a fuck what you think. Especially about a guy who’s constantly banned for treating others like shit. Including outing issues. Originally Posted by Charley3
sure you do or you wouldn't have responded. You can't even debate without dropping F bombs and you are preaching that the sandbox is ruining the Pittsburgh scene. Laughable. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
Please don’t report me for the bad word!!
1,114 posts and 2 reviews. You contribute a ton to this site Charley. We missed you a lot during your ban
1,114 posts and 2 reviews. You contribute a ton to this site Charley. We missed you a lot during your ban Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
Off topic. Stay on topic or I’ll report you! Lol
Now the topic is why do the girls here call for banning multiple times. If you want to explain all the other times you do, let’s here it? Otherwise start your own topic.