Make me squirt!!!

I am so fascinated by squirting but I have only done it a few times in my life
and I can not seem to make myself do it. When the guy was fucking me I did squirt a lot but I'm not sure how it happened all I know is I liked it.

Does any one have any advice or tips?
You'll have to cum let me show you!
Piece of cake ... come on KK give us a challenge ...
Is there a discount involved?
Is there a discount involved? Originally Posted by monkmonk

Need more motivation?

Kandy:

There is a good thread on this topic here. Of course, I'm available to assist as well

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=squirt
Need more motivation?

Originally Posted by pyramider
  • shlub
  • 07-10-2012, 10:52 PM
I still think it is an involuntary release of the bladder...
Leg position seems to be important to some ladies? Fun to keep trying to find the right one, I think!
Need more motivation?

Originally Posted by pyramider

I LOVE MIDGETS!!!
Berkleigh and the Italian Princess both have a thing for midgets, somebody, anybody please explain this to me, maybe the two of you need to get together and we can all talk about this midget thing, sorry I meant to say "short people" thing.
Just to repeat what I said previously..

Come to Dallas... I'll show you how...

It's the best feeling in the world once you realize it's not urine. It comes from a completely different part of the vagina than urine does. My max times with a client is 23 within the hour... and I still had to get up and go to the restroom like never before.

When you feel like you're almost there... tighten your stomach right at the pelvis area... use those muscles... place your hand right above your vagina on it... and push at the same time.. and enjoy the feeling. My favorite position to obtain the best squirt is... have client kneel on his knees with both of your legs on one of his shoulders.. have him wrap his arm around them to hold you in place.. let him FIV vigorously... when you feel it coming.. use his shoulders for leverage and lift your ass off the bed.. slightly.. only to tighten your muscles better... and push... let him continue to do it harder and harder.. til you just cannot take it anymore.

This should do the trick for the first few times.. to at least set your mind at ease on the intense feeling that you are describing above.

I hope this helps.. if not.. feel free to call me.. for more ideas.

Sincerly,
Amber Rain.
The Verified Squirting Queen of Dallas
Thanks for the advise amber I wish I would have read that thread, I don't ever remember seeing it.
I am so fascinated by squirting but I have only done it a few times in my life
and I can not seem to make myself do it. When the guy was fucking me I did squirt a lot but I'm not sure how it happened all I know is I liked it.

Does any one have any advice or tips? Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
I can certainly help you with that. Ask my friend Amber Rain. I've been studying this for a few years; it's a personal fetish of mine.
I actually squirted for the first time the other day! I was so proud of myself and NO ITS NOT URINE!!!

I wanna squirt more!!!