Not making enough money.

Pay particular attention to what the women who have responded are saying. You are getting some expert professional advice here. School up on it. Then go forth and prosper.
I guess I'm not cut out for the biz. Fuck it.
Nothing wrong with working for a living.
A lot of you are fucking assholes btw. I can take constructive criticism but if you're giving asshole advice I don't pay it any attention.
I like doing this I just don't like certian things about the business and I'm going back to school so I can get a another job.
I'll try changing up my showcase but I don't have professional pictures or anything.
  • Lia88
  • 02-20-2018, 08:15 PM
I'll try changing up my showcase but I don't have professional pictures or anything. Originally Posted by Misti Ryder
Well there you have it.
Goal accomplished.
Im not in the powder room anymore I guess I should of posted in the girls forumn it just didn't cross my mind at the time. I'm not a professional I still don't know how to properly approach these boards even tho I've been on here for a few years.
Wish you luck.
  • Lia88
  • 02-20-2018, 10:14 PM
You can PM if you want to talk about anything or need a critic or advice. I promise i wont judge you or criticize you.

Just dont post anything like this in the main forum babe. You make yourself a target
I've read Dallas guys see only Catholic girls.

Are you Catholic?
You have had your head under the cover since 2014. If you are in survival mode...post this shit in the ladies area if you are REALLY ready for constructive criticism. By now you should have it figured out. But we are here tto help.
I could not imagine being on this site and not making money ....

You won't get the advice you need or want in the areas where clients are allowed to comment with their opinions and thoughts.

You're going to get the best money making advice from fellow hookers...not your clients who are paying you.
I've read Dallas guys see only Catholic girls.

Are you Catholic? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Don't you dare try to lie to this lady...and make up stories that Dallas guys only see Catholic ladies..
I guess I'm not cut out for the biz. Fuck it. Originally Posted by Misti Ryder
... if you're giving asshole advice I don't pay it any attention. Originally Posted by Misti Ryder
... I just don't like certian things about the business and I'm going back to school so I can get a another job. Originally Posted by Misti Ryder
...I'm not a professional .... Originally Posted by Misti Ryder
Follow your instincts!!