First time bull

I have been interacting with a couple who are in to the lifestyle. Anyone have any experience with this?
I’ve been in the swinging lifestyle for about 10 years now. Happy to chat about it via PM. It’s a great way to live imho.
Following
The first time I went to a swingers club, it was in Dallas and I went with a friend of mine, that was an older gentleman that I had met where I worked. Yeah never been to one before that let’s just say I was mind blown an intrigued!
I have experience as the husband in this type of relationship. Feel free to PM me with any questions.
Following up on my previous post, Houston is a great city to enjoy the lifestyle in. Lots of open minded couples who are also good looking.

For the ladies, the options abound. Lots of good guys who are willing to play. For guys, it’s a little bit more work, but that can be fun too.

Several clubs are good to check out, but don’t go as a single guy.

Recently my partner and I did a foursome with another couple and it was fun. Full swap and plenty of orgasms to go around. Enjoyed our time outside around a pool with plenty of tall trees to block peeping toms.

If you know yourself and what you are, and aren’t comfortable with, the lifestyle is a lot of fun.