Good times at the Spott

I seen that on the news though they didn't give the name of the place
Never heard of it... Anyone been? Doesn't sound good if they constantly have police there.
I have, it's ok if your into that scene. The open use of dope, alcohol and the condition of the drunks, not necessarily in that order, generally want me to clear out by 1:30 AM at the latest.

Also the bigger events, halloween, new year's, etc draw a far more substantial crowd.
I am used to going to swingers clubs where everybody is sane/safe and knows how to handle themselves..lol

but that was way back..nowadays most anything can happen no matter where you go!

My girlfriend and I have gone there when we visit KC. We’ve had a pretty good time there. Won’t be going anymore though...
Are there clean, classy attractive people you want to be with?

I have, it's ok if your into that scene. The open use of dope, alcohol and the condition of the drunks, not necessarily in that order, generally want me to clear out by 1:30 AM at the latest.

Also the bigger events, halloween, new year's, etc draw a far more substantial crowd. Originally Posted by HounddoginKC
Are there clean, classy attractive people you want to be with? Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna

Yes, the two women I was with.

There are others too I assume, I didn't play with anyone other than my friends. Though they kissed a lot of other women.
Oh my....scary
I love The Spott. The owner is awesome. It's a free and fun lifestyle I think. Always had a great time
My guess is the Spott will be safer than ever after this! I hope so anyway!
Well damn