Celebration!!

Seems Jay Jay is a grandma once again!
My son and his significant other just delivered a healthy baby boy a few days ago. Weighing 6 lbs 12oz, 19 1/2 inches long!
So this calls for a celebration!I can't celebrate alone! ANY suggestions?
Congrats, JayJay! Hope baby and momma (and daddy AND g-ma) are doing well!
Congratulations!!!
awesome..grandkids rock! congrats!!
Woo Hoo!
Thanks!! Yes everyone is doing fabulous! Grandkids absolutely rock! I definitely enjoy them. This makes Number 3 for me! Now I just got to find things to do in my spare time during the week!
Congratulations
Congrats...in late 30s and already a grandma?? wow
Congrats!!!
Congratulations on A healthy Beautiful Angel Baby!!
Thatis literally a whole new level of Love.. And very Exciting!!
Welcome To the Rockstar Level.
You walk in the room and nothing else matters PERIOD
they drop everything and load you up with the sweetest hugs & kisses & stories!!!There is absolutely NOTHING better on this planet...Definitely worth tons of CELEBRATING!!!
Cheers young lady!!
Congrats, JayJay! I can think of some good ways to celebrate!
I have a 13yr old granddaughter,9yr old grandson,15yr old stepgrandson,13yr old step grandson,8yr old step granddaughter....and two step-great-grandkids...being a NANA rocks!

enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have 19 Grand kids, 4 Greats they're Cool
THANKS EVERYONE! I absolutely love being a nana, they definitely hold your heart, and steal your soul. None of them can do no wrong, and I dare someone be mean to one of them babies!!
I guess you could tell what I was doing in my spare time, and I started early, I had my first at 16, and my second child at 17. My childhood went and came in a blink. MY children are 20,21, 16, and 15. My granddaughter is 4 1/2, my grandson is 2, and of course the newest grandson were celebrating for, then my oldest daughter Is expecting a boy sometime in February.
Congratulations! I absolutely love being a grandpa! I spoil them rotten then send them home