There seems to be some confusion...lets clear this up.

I have gotten some very concerning emails and pm s regarding AM I OK and what happened... ??

There is another Mary Jane on here lately and this IS NOT ME! This is a younger lady, I am 35, I am BUSTY Mary Jane...( had problems w my old account...so Busty Mary is this Account) ....I am BUSTY Mary Jane...I have no clue about this other Lady or her business or troubles...I am coming back after over 2 years..and I want a clean slate...not to be confused w anyone else...

I am 5 2 " 44 DD Breasts, Very LONG Auburn hair to the top of my ass and blue eyes and Im 35.

I hope this clears up any and all confusion ..there is a lot in a name, my rep is solid and free and clear of drama and bs. I was w ASPD as well.

Thank you that is all xo

Have a great week people xo
Be kind.
Welcome back Busty Mary Jane!
Thank you ..Nice to be back
So sorry if the issue derived from me i posted a thread on my old gf Mary Jane who also was busty with short reddish black hair who was sent to jail i was just alerting people... sorry misunderstanding.
Not sure but no problem
glad that BMJ is okay... that is a relief
Welcome back Busty MJ, Hope to remake your acquiescence. Shhot me a pm with your contact info.
Ok, again.... lets be clear I have been gone for over 2 years....there are other *Mary Janes, ....I am Busty Mary Jane...No arrests EVER!, no drama, no bad reviews, None....zip...nada...I was here well over 2 yrs from aspd, and when this first changed. And my hair is super long to the top of my ass and dark auburn lol. So no red short hair here. TWO diff people.

SO sugarbabiekc if youre post about her its not serving you great purpose it would be helpful to me if you removed it ...please, because they search and that comes up.

I look forward to getting back in touch w friends here old and new.

Have a great weekend. xo

Some are very missed...Dennis and Sasha
I'll admit, I was confused as to who you were. My first thought was that the other MJ came back with a different handle. Since you have been gone awhile, it may help clarify things if you put up a showcase. You don't want people thinking you are the MJ with the drama and legal problems.