Straight to the point.

I spent some time looking for an answer to my question, but there are so many threads to look through that I'm having trouble finding what I'm looking for. I'm new to the site and the business and have found a couple girls that I like, but have no references. If references are required to see providers how do you go about getting them when they're not willing to see you without them? Seems like a flaw in your business plan. I'm not trying to insult anyone, but maybe I'm getting frustrated a little too easily. Anyone have any suggestions?

WN
There are ladies who are willing to screen you without references, usually including a check on your job.

P411 is excellent to assist your being screened in the least painful way.
Thank you Red. I'll get on that.
Also you might try an agency such as Enticing Flavors just to begin with.
Allie,

Most agencies won't give references. I know Brooke (EF agency) has given me a few in the past, but Brooke also knows me.

Its good to start with an agency to get your feet wet, but not for getting a reference. There was a thread about this just last week or the week before:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=271495

Read that, it'll help.
I spent some time looking for an answer to my question, but there are so many threads to look through that I'm having trouble finding what I'm looking for. I'm new to the site and the business and have found a couple girls that I like, but have no references. If references are required to see providers how do you go about getting them when they're not willing to see you without them? Seems like a flaw in your business plan. I'm not trying to insult anyone, but maybe I'm getting frustrated a little too easily. Anyone have any suggestions?

WN Originally Posted by WhiteNight

My suggestion is to select a provider who gives references and who has a screening method which does not require references from other providers. Also, you can get on P411 and become a member with them. P411 membership helps smooth out the bumps in the road when it comes to letting people know you're legit.
Allie,

Most agencies won't give references. I know Brooke (EF agency) has given me a few in the past, but Brooke also knows me.

Its good to start with an agency to get your feet wet, but not for getting a reference. There was a thread about this just last week or the week before:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=271495

Read that, it'll help. Originally Posted by MsElena

Oh, I wasn't aware of this. She answers my reference questions quite frequently and I thought this was a courtesy extended to all providers who contacted her...
Oh, I wasn't aware of this. She answers my reference questions quite frequently and I thought this was a courtesy extended to all providers who contacted her... Originally Posted by Allie_Kat

Well, thank you, Allie. Definately something to think about, though I think I'd prefer someone thats self employed.
Oh, I wasn't aware of this. She answers my reference questions quite frequently and I thought this was a courtesy extended to all providers who contacted her... Originally Posted by Allie_Kat

To be fair to me, I did say most agencies won't give references. I can't say if Brooke gives references to every provider who calls her.

I've tried calling agencies in smaller and bigger markets and everyone I've talked to have said no to references. I can understand why, they deal with more clients on a daily basis and could be hard to keep track of them without keeping detailed records.
Well, I think I'm gonna stick with P411 for now. If that doesn't give me the results I'm looking for I'll probably try and agency.