Where is Lusty Lad?

Is that the new lusty?

I think someone will have to go dumpster diving if we want to find lusty Originally Posted by WTF
I guess you would know.
well. looks like lusty has finally made parole. seems the intent was to delay one poster returning vs. another at the same time. looks like lusty lost the coin toss. or something like that ..

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=6802
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 03:59 PM
well. looks like lusty has finally made parole. seems the intent was to delay one poster returning vs. another at the same time. looks like lusty lost the coin toss. or something like that ..

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=6802 Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hey his last post as to me!

Poor bastard probably thinks I got him banned.

His first post back will be crying about how he was picked on.

Let me be the first to welcome him back in the fold. Hopefully he has learnt a valuable lesson.

Hey his last post as to me!

Poor bastard probably thinks I got him banned.

His first post back will be crying about how he was picked on.

Let me be the first to welcome him back in the fold. Hopefully he has learnt a valuable lesson.

. Originally Posted by WTF
You laugh. The way your insults have been flowing your 3 months should be starting anytime now! bahahahahahahahaha
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 04:07 PM
You laugh. The way your insults have been flowing your 3 months should be starting anytime now! bahahahahahahahaha Originally Posted by winn dixie
Have you feelings been hurt by me picking up your shit and throwing it right back at ya?

If so, may I suggest you start posting a tad more respectful if you want any kindness from me.
WTF doesn't know his lessons!!!
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 04:19 PM
WTF doesn't know his lessons!!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Poor lustylad….been missing all these important threads!
Or was here as dicky, and is gone again.
Poor lustylad….been missing all these important threads! Originally Posted by WTF
Looks like he will return to see your new avatar!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FelG8tELa5Q

ah hummmm bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha a
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 04:24 PM
Or was here as dicky, and is gone again. Originally Posted by bamscram
Dickey was not lusty IMHO

If Dickey is gone....that probably isn't a bad thing.
Have you feelings been hurt by me picking up your shit and throwing it right back at ya?

If so, may I suggest you start posting a tad more respectful if you want any kindness from me. Originally Posted by WTF
Respect? From someone who respects no one! I shove your b/s back at you today and proved you're a liar that cannot handle debate without name calling and hostility! On top of that we will all see your definition changing debate that failed miserably!
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 04:27 PM
Looks like he will return to see your new avatar!

ah hummmm bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha a Originally Posted by winn dixie
You do realize that I am the one in control of my avatar?

You do understand that just because you say I have a new avatar does not mean you are telling the truth?

You sound a lot like a mini version of thewacokid with that....bahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaa bs.
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 04:29 PM
Respect? From someone who respects no one!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I respect a healthy debate.

I do not respect you continually telling me things about myself that I know not to be true.
Respect? From someone who respects no one! I shove your b/s back at you today and proved you're a liar that cannot handle debate without name calling and hostility! On top of that we will all see your definition changing debate that failed miserably! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Calm down WD. Lusty asked me to fill in for him. Ill be shooting jabs at WTF, Yassup and a few others. Its only fair the way they have been kicking your ass lately. I know you don't know your stuff on politics so it isn't fair that they use their superior knowledge to make you look bad. But hey Brother your my friend and I look out for my friends. Love you Mean it
Could be one of his PGH buddies ate him.