Refuse To Pay Deposits

I realize many providers are completely honest when they request those $50 deposits but in the last year I have been scammed 3 times by paying deposits. Sometimes these girls claim to be verified in their ads.

I know you are saying, “You were gullible enough to get ripped off 3 times?” Yes, I suppose I was. I setup 5 meet ups this year. All 5 requested a deposit. I knew 1 of them and knew she was on the level. One other was recommended and she was fine. The other 3 were very convincing and yet I was scammed. You send them an online payment and when you show at the incall - you get ghosted. I used PayPal for one of those and got my money back after a month. The other 2 successfully scammed me.

We, as customers, need to bring back the old days when cash was king. If they will not take cash or at least some BS gift card UPON ARRIVAL at the meet up we should simply find someone else.

All 3 of those girls ran ads on Adult $earch. It’s cash only from here forward. No online pre-payments of any kind. If I am going to trust her - she will also need to trust me.
You do you, padnuh
Me? I get off on sending girls deposits then fucking ghosting them. That really screws with their heads, like "omg. Did i do something wrong?" and they scramble around trying to reimburse me.

Heh, sorry babes
  • BLM69
  • 07-18-2023, 01:51 PM
Blacklist any deposit seeking whore, what's the point in sending $ upfront? Nothing for the customer! Besides getting scammed
You do you, padnuh
Me? I get off on sending girls deposits then fucking ghosting them. That really screws with their heads, like "omg. Did i do something wrong?" and they scramble around trying to reimburse me.

Heh, sorry babes Originally Posted by FatCity
Dude the deposit, for an honest provider, is a promise that you will show up. If you don’t show up she gets to keep the deposit to help compensate her for the loss derived from you not showing up. Why would an honest provider give that back when you are the one who failed to show up? 😂
Blacklist any deposit seeking whore, what's the point in sending $ upfront? Nothing for the customer! Besides getting scammed Originally Posted by BLM69
If these girls were all honest and intended to show up for the meeting I would have no problem sending a deposit. I believe most of them are honest. Unfortunately the ones who are simply collecting deposits are ruining it for the honest ones. If it’s a girl I have seen before and know her to deal honestly - I will give her a deposit if she needs it but after you have met someone several times and you know each other - I suspect both will be comfortable with good old fashioned cash.
Dude the deposit, for an honest provider, is a promise that you will show up. If you don’t show up she gets to keep the deposit to help compensate her for the loss derived from you not showing up. Why would an honest provider give that back when you are the one who failed to show up? 😂 Originally Posted by Vachon
I think he was being ironic there.
I think he was being ironic there. Originally Posted by Dpthrtlvr
Probably right. It went over my head.
Dumb hookers and stupid Johns
There has been two providers I have advanced $$ to. Both providers I had prior relationships (hobby) with.

The first was a provider who was driving 90 miles and I fronted $40 for gas $$.

The 2nd was going on a business trip with me and needed a plane ticket.
i get on StG and be like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8N800bP-R4
"hey babe, whats your $cashapp account?"
zip her a cool $100 deposit
THEN GHOST THAT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • BLM69
  • 07-19-2023, 03:44 PM
Rub rankings the hooker site has this posted on every ad, that should tell something 🙂

Disclaimer
Exercise caution with providers who require a deposit ahead of an appointment.
I've given deposits a few times, never got burned except the one girl i've known and seen a ton of times for over 4 years.
As a lady who’s been in this business for many years and plenty of you can vouch for me the deposit thing has become a necessity. If you’re not aware that some of these upper level hotels are pretty fucking expensive and you guys think it’s cool to book appointments and then to go shopping again for the cheapest thing online and not even bother to cancel or you cancel right before the appointment so in my defense this is the reasoning, incall there will always be a deposit unless I’ve known you for fucking years, and even in that case, some of those guys have even fucked me over so.
As a lady who’s been in this business for many years and plenty of you can vouch for me the deposit thing has become a necessity. If you’re not aware that some of these upper level hotels are pretty fucking expensive and you guys think it’s cool to book appointments and then to go shopping again for the cheapest thing online and not even bother to cancel or you cancel right before the appointment so in my defense this is the reasoning, incall there will always be a deposit unless I’ve known you for fucking years, and even in that case, some of those guys have even fucked me over so. Originally Posted by BrookeMonroe
I think the ratio of legit providers asking for deposits vs those who are not looking to fulfill the expectation is pretty low. Too many scammers and not nearly enough accountability. Once upon a time review sites were a more needed entity and you could figure out who was giving good service and who was not. Big difference between wanting some security when booking a nice room vs the girls who never seen to have enough for a Super 8 room then somehow are not available once they got your deposit
  • BLM69
  • 07-20-2023, 11:33 AM
Every business has it's loses, hookers want to make the criminal attorney hourly rate, but don't want to ever write off a no show, I thought you women had guys lined up around the block to fill in?