P411

The site was so useful for so many years, with Gina running it.

I have had such condescending disdain and impolite answers from the current staff, I am not recommending that anyone use it anymore. I have had a profile on P411 for eleven years. Without me and the 1000s of beautiful providers, they would not make a penny. And yet, they don't seem to remember how to address their cashcows with any politesse. I would be interested to know what you gentlemen have to provide, besides payment, to gain a profile, now that it is being run by some private equity-type churn and burn management....

Thanks, in advance!
Cost to much for all partys, I understand a few dollars to get rid Spam adds but. There were make that only snobs and a different class people than me were on it.
  • Jilge
  • 09-29-2023, 01:58 PM
Not as user friendly as when Gina ran and owned it...but still worth the money.
I've been a member since 2007.
I have been a member since 2017 and I find it very useful for finding quality gals
  • jan-w
  • 09-29-2023, 03:49 PM
They raised the membership rates recently by about 15%. I mainly just keep it as insurance policy in case I need it. I only make arrangements through there maybe a couple times a year. I would use it more but the gals that travel to my area are just too pricey. Don't want to pay 500 bucks and up for an hour.
I will only see ladies from P411.
I want to see what they look like, tats if any, price per hr. and the like. I use ECCIE, TER, & P411 for such decisions, but the process starts with P411.
I shan't change services until a better substitute comes to light. I do agree with the OP, that it was a better value when Gina owned & ran it.
I have been a lifetime member for 8 or 10 years now and I HAVE no regrets. I always struggled to renew my membership discreetly and that was the answer for me. Now, price increases have no effect on me.
I am open to considering an alternative but for now it is P411 as no one is recommending another option.

Providers will not provide references regardless of the promise they make or the tip you leave. I stopped tipping because of the failure of the reference system.

I know some Providers will not do it because they do not want to lose a cash cow, others because they do not have the time, others because they cannot remember guys or care to make notes.

P411 and the OK system is the best we have in the hobby.

I wish ECCIE had a place in Members Profile for a Provider to leave an OK.

Use to be a Review was as good as an OK to Providers but guys hesitate over reviews as it is an admission to committing a Felony in Texas.
They raised the membership rates recently by about 15%. I mainly just keep it as insurance policy in case I need it. I only make arrangements through there maybe a couple times a year. I would use it more but the gals that travel to my area are just too pricey. Don't want to pay 500 bucks and up for an hour. Originally Posted by jan-w
I agree, it’s good to have as an insurance policy, especially when I travel. Inflation is killing the hobby for the middle-class guy. 500 is a high price and anything higher than that is outrageous. There must be a lot of rich mongers out there because somebodies paying it.