Verified HANDLER?

So, is this a new thing?

I saw in a recent thread a new verified provider, whose showcase states they are a booking agent/ handler.......

What's up with that? I thought the purpose of being verified was for members to see if they would like to see the provider.......not talk to a pimp first.

elg.......
This is not a new thing...and agency/handler/pimp accounts are specifically allowed by the guidelines...

If you have a specific example to post, then do so, and it can be reviewed...
So how does a pimp account work if there are new rules saying no gal can be advertised here without being a verified of age member?

Do they verify all the gals they run and make them join Eccie?
Yes, the girls have to be verified members here, or else they just don't advertise their girls here. A lot of these accounts are made for screening purposes only.

You might want to venture outside the tiny world of Upset before you try and be smart...Houston and Dallas have these accounts in large quantities...
You might want to venture outside the tiny world of Upset before you try and be smart...Houston and Dallas have these accounts in large quantities... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Geez thanks WU - It's nice of you to guide us Upsetters and show us the way of the real world...
Hey, anything I can do to help out. Some of you guys seem to think you're all that and a bag of chips, but you're really just the oily crumbs in the bottom of the empty bag in the dumpster. I honestly think it's that closed off attitude that has led to all the angst up here, and the "oh woe is me, the world is ending, I'm going to take my balls and go make my own unpopulated board" comments...

I'm always trying to help y'all out...I'm altruistic like that...
It's reassuring to know tranny pride shines thru the mundane guideline fascination whew
I was asking a valid question Wakeup.

Also what does another board have to do with this thread?

If we are the crumbs at the bottom of a bag a chips does your attitude make you the gunk stuck to the bottom of a dumpster under us bags of chips?
Wakeup, your intelligence amazes me. But so does your development of your personality through a car crash, so it's a wash.
I was asking a valid question Wakeup. Originally Posted by ElleW
And I answered it, yes?

Also what does another board have to do with this thread? Originally Posted by ElleW
Nothing. As it told you previously, I'm helping you recruit so it won't be such a massive waste of space over there...

If we are the crumbs at the bottom of a bag a chips does your attitude make you the gunk stuck to the bottom of a dumpster under us bags of chips? Originally Posted by ElleW
Oh no...my attitude is exemplary...as is my intellect.
Wakeup, your intelligence amazes me. But so does your development of your personality through a car crash, so it's a wash. Originally Posted by Bonfirenut
I'm amazing alright...and it's a good thing I don't care.
Oh no...my attitude is exemplary...as is my intellect.

Just ask you...
If we are the crumbs at the bottom of a bag a chips does your attitude make you the gunk stuck to the bottom of a dumpster under us bags of chips? Originally Posted by ElleW
Yes
Wakeup for ATSH...
No need to campaign for that...I help your staff enough already. Besides, I wouldn't want to take any of your time away from your other righteous campaign...