Outing...?

So I was wondering if someone refers to your REAL name ect in a thread is that considered outing... I have brought a thread to the attention of mods previously when I got verified on this site about someone who has put my real name and info on a thread here and they didn't do anything about it.. So I'm wondering again almost a Yr later if someone can Pls address this issue and remove the comments with my REAL NAME & INFO..If it is infact considered outing.... THANKS
Did you contact a Mod recently with the "violation"...In other words, did you RTM the post?
OSD is the RTM King here, maybe he can advise....
Probably should have kept this out of an open Forum....IJS

Tried the Powder Room yet?
RTM the post and we will look at it.
RTM the post and we will look at it. Originally Posted by Highwayman64
go to post and hit that button
lower left every post
upper right in pm's
#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
Isn't Cunterella quite a common name?
If you can't post an alert, be an alert. Boosting awareness thru portraying an innocent victim whew
I just came off a 6 month forced vacation for telling someone how to use Google to search for prostitution arrests. If that isn't a stinking pile of steaming dog shit I don't know what is. Hey you Texas turds, get a fucking life!
Strapped there's rulez about those competing websites like Google LOL
Strapped there's rulez about those competing websites like Google LOL Originally Posted by Perryay
And the nirvana site
The question from the OP has been addressed...long ago.
This one is done

PK