Now Shut Up and Listen to Rudy

• WTF
  • 11-15-2019, 03:45 PM
Why would I pander for votes? I'm not running for office. I do not give a hoot about minorities. All I care about is truth and equality.
What you Log Cabin repukes need to learn to distinguish is the difference between ME making fun of YOUR racism.

. Originally Posted by WTF
There are only a few here that don't get it. He (oeb11) and lustylady just to name two)) wants to play the victim.

Others know how the rhetorical playground works. When a pair finds a dirt patch to tussle in, and it starts pouring, the mud starts slinging. Some don't like to play dirty. Some revel in it.

oeb11 has brought up the cogency and lucidity of debate. Or lack there of on this platform. He has a point. I have no formal training in arguing. It comes natural to some.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DpMwDgxC-I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o21mTbkaTw0
those memes say it all.. Guiliani is a corrupt, vile Liar. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Awwww, listen to yourself... you're just jealous because Rudy looks hotter in drag than Chung Tranny ever will!

What about the $900k that Hunter was allegedly paid to "lobby" his daddy? You cool wid dat, bro? Originally Posted by lustylad
So... getting back on topic... how do I get paid a nice, fat $900k "lobbying" fee simply for being my daddy's son?

Anyone interested in getting to the bottom of this scandal?

And don't forget to thank Rudy for bringing it to our attention!
So... getting back on topic... how do I get paid a nice, fat $900k "lobbying" fee simply for being my daddy's son?

Anyone interested in getting to the bottom of this scandal?

And don't forget to thank Rudy for bringing it to our attention! Originally Posted by lustylad
I suggest you refer your questions to the 115th Congress that the GOP were in majority of the House and Senate. I’m thinking they were busy with stealing a SC seat, looking for Emails and pissing and moaning about Benghazi. When they could find time they continued their sworn pledge to destroy the back man, so it wasn’t a high priority for them.
So... getting back on topic... how do I get paid a nice, fat $900k "lobbying" fee simply for being my daddy's son? Originally Posted by lustylad
Eazy. You make the rules of governance such that you, as head of the Central Intelligence Agency, and your heir with an addictive personality disorder, have a cushy job (leader of the free world, no less), either with money or power; never have to give a fuck about answering tough questions.

Anyone interested in getting to the bottom of this scandal? Originally Posted by lustylad

You think THAT is a scandal?

And don't forget to thank Rudy for bringing it to our attention! Originally Posted by lustylad
We didn't need a greaseball, New York-sewer-rat, bottom feeder to inform us how the system works.

• WTF
  • 11-15-2019, 06:17 PM

Anyone interested in getting to the bottom of th

Please show the evidence where Biden did anything that helped the company Hunter was a board member of.

What he did in fact could have hurt the company.

Why do you lie and distort?

Were you born with that affliction?

Catch it from LL or IB?
What I find amazing is watching the dim-retards make the same mistake they did in 2016. They were too stupid to get rid of hildebeest as their nominee, even though everyone could see the email/private server scandal was timed to blow up right before the election.

Now they'll probably be dumb enough to do it again - stick with another dimwit candidate who has a big cloud hanging over his head! Someone needs to tell Sleepy Joe - the Ukraine stink ain't going away.

Didn't we see this movie before? Don't the dim-retards ever learn?
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2019, 06:43 PM
What I find amazing is watching the dim-retards make the same mistake they did in 2016. They were too stupid to get rid of hildebeest as their nominee, even though everyone could see the email/private server scandal was timed to blow up right before the election.

Now they'll probably be dumb enough to do it again - stick with another dimwit candidate who has a big cloud hanging over his head! Someone needs to tell Sleepy Joe - the Ukraine stink ain't going away.

Didn't we see this movie before? Don't the dim-retards ever learn? Originally Posted by lustylad
The election is a year out Einstein...you thinking you know the results already is like bambino knowing whose dick will next pop through his glory hole...

The election is a year out Einstein...you thinking you know the results already is like bambino knowing whose dick will next pop through his glory hole...

. Originally Posted by WTF

Please show the evidence where Biden did anything that helped the company Hunter was a board member of. Originally Posted by WTF
Rudy and John Solomon are already working on the story. Do you want them to get to the bottom of it? Yes or no?

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...-ukraine-story

And once again you're missing the bigger point. Hunter got the Burisma job solely because his dad was the Veep. Ukraine was buying access and influence. Why else would they hire a recovering (forbidden topic) addict who was dishonorably discharged from the US Navy and knows nothing about energy or Ukraine?

If you still want to defend this arrangement and argue it's NOT a scandal, then you should be just as comfy letting little donny and eric and ivanka trot around the globe snatching up board memberships with every firm that offers them a seat at the table! I'm sure there are plenty of foreign companies interested in adding a Presidential kiddie to their roster! Pays well, no experience necessary!

But stick to your double standard. Without it, you would have no standards at all lol.

For dim-retards, it's nothing wrong, nothing to see here, move along folks. For Republicans, it's omg what a fucking scandal any time those trump kids earn a dime it's because they're cashing in on their daddy being President even if they merely run the same businesses they started up years ago!
Rudy and John Solomon are already working on the story. Do you want them to get to the bottom of it? Yes or no?

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...-ukraine-story

And once again you're missing the bigger point. Hunter got the Burisma job solely because his dad was the Veep. Ukraine was buying access and influence. Why else would they hire a recovering cocaine addict who was dishonorably discharged from the US Navy and knows nothing about energy or Ukraine?

If you still want to defend this arrangement and argue it's NOT a scandal, then you should be just as comfy letting little donny and eric and ivanka trot around the globe snatching up board memberships with every firm that offers them a seat at the table! I'm sure there are plenty of foreign companies interested in adding a Presidential kiddie to their roster! Pays well, no experience necessary!

But stick to your double standard. Without it, you would have no standards at all lol.

For dim-retards, it's nothing wrong, nothing to see here, move along folks. For Republicans, it's omg what a fucking scandal any time those trump kids earn a dime it's because they're cashing in on their daddy being President even if they merely run the same businesses they started up years ago! Originally Posted by lustylad
Be careful with you're accusations. I took care to choose my words.

Thank you valued poster. Check your PMs.

Baahhahahababab blah ditty blahh
Please show the evidence where Biden did anything that helped the company Hunter was a board member of.

What he did in fact could have hurt the company.

Why do you lie and distort?

Were you born with that affliction?

Catch it from LL or IB?
Originally Posted by WTF

Schitty is the patient-zero carrier of lies and distortion. Schitty only infects lib-retard morons that are too stupid to think for themselves.

Be careful with you're accusations. I took care to choose my words.

Baahhahahababab blah ditty blahh
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Says the clown that posted a picture of a classroom full of *censored*.

The election is a year out Einstein...you thinking you know the results already is like bambino knowing whose dick will next pop through his glory hole... Originally Posted by WTF
I said probably. If you stop obsessing with glory holes it might help your reading comp, ya bozo.

Schitty is the patient-zero carrier of lies and distortion. Schitty only infects lib-retard morons that are too stupid to think for themselves.

Says the clown that posted a picture of a classroom full of *censored*.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're right. I don't know what I was thinking. Wait. I was thinking they don't ask hard questions. I'll take the points on that one.

Watch Donald Trump's Full Rambling Press Conference From Thursday

In what was expected to be a simple announcement about Donald Trump's choice for a new labor nominee, turned into an hour-long session of yelling at journalists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGqhhx8cxMg