Indulge me MEN

Just to be blunt here, if its a basic menu with all covered services then you should expect a basic price of 300. Atleast for me id never go more than that, but it seems other people will so what i would do hardly matters.

If its fetishes and Atleast bbj then id be open to dropping more, but it would have to cater very specifically to my fetishes and wants. Lets be honest with ourselves here, the provider is selling something, the client is buying something. In any other situation, if the client doesn't get what he wants then he simply doesn't buy and goes elsewhere, which causes competition for the provider to cater to that persons wants and needs better. But in this world if the client doesn't get what he wants then he just pays a premium for it anyways and just deals with the fact he is getting ripped off and will happily be open to getting ripped off even harder in the future. Its kinda crazy.

Women can be strict with their body, they have every right in the world to do so. But I can also be strict with my money. I found a good asian GFE regular that does pretty much everything and anything i want for 2 hours for just 300. She is great. If i can find a regular like that then im sure anyone can, but it seems mongers with throwaway money really just dont care and will pay 500+ an hour for just a hj.
  • RK2
  • 05-02-2024, 06:11 PM
I will be honest. I have always wanted to see Miley, and still do, somewhat. A question for you Miley, why are your reviews hidden now? They used to not be. I am not trying to call anyone out, hoping to have a candid and honest discussion.
A large part of the donation is how fit and how well the lady takes care of herself.
I see a LOT of very large, overweight, dumpy ladies that are asking $400-600. To me even $300 for these ladies is ridiculous.
  • Lia88
  • 05-03-2024, 12:54 PM
I will be honest. I have always wanted to see Miley, and still do, somewhat. A question for you Miley, why are your reviews hidden now? They used to not be. I am not trying to call anyone out, hoping to have a candid and honest discussion. Originally Posted by RK2

But you actually are calling her out though.
She asked a simple question and you turned it into a review of her past encounters compared to her rate….

Providers hardly post on here as it is just saying. But carry on..
A large part of the donation is how fit and how well the lady takes care of herself.
I see a LOT of very large, overweight, dumpy ladies that are asking $400-600. To me even $300 for these ladies is ridiculous. Originally Posted by gentlemanrogue
Thank you!! So many obese women asking for $400 or more. No thank you. I may not be the target audience they are trying to reach but cmon. These girls with little to no experience think they can ask for top dollar
Its capitalism. If men are willing to pay them so much, theyd be retarded not to charge whatever amount makes them the most money relative to the effort they want to spend.

If they arent making money then the prices will adjust accordingly.
  • RK2
  • 05-04-2024, 09:21 AM
Nah, you read it wrong.
She did ask what we would be willing to pay based on menu. Her past reviews revealed what her menu was and in some what the rate was. Nothing was stated or implied about anything other than that. Word of mouth reviews are the most powerful advertising method out there. The proof is when a review hits the board that raves over service, attitude, and to a lesser extent price watch and see if a cluster of reviews don't pop up. Happens all the time. Because of that the same can be said for someone that has reviews hidden. Does it not at least cause you to wonder why? Look, I don't know her and have only gathered my opinions on past readings which detail a higher price for a limited menu. I was not stating or implying anything else. I am glad this discussion is out there. It gives all parties the opportunity to express where they are. If she wants to have a limited menu for $1000 an hour then that is her option. Nobody should question that at all. That is not the engagement I am looking for, doesn't mean that someone else does fit. I think you read too much into what I stated before. And perhaps I was not as clear. Message boards have a way to make the message to the reader come across as something different than what the writer intended.
But you actually are calling her out though.
She asked a simple question and you turned it into a review of her past encounters compared to her rate….

Providers hardly post on here as it is just saying. But carry on.. Originally Posted by Lia88
Those reviews are not very positive.
true true
For me a good rate is $300 for GFE. At $300 I normally book 2 hours. I will not go over $400 for 1 hour