Hello friends.... old and new

• JRush
  • 03-28-2009, 11:11 AM
My thanks to Fawn for introducing me to this forum. Many providers know me or have heard of me but in case you haven't I'm a professional photographer from Plano. My work has frequented ANE, The Dallas Observer, VIP Suites, Studio 1, Ecstasy Suites and of course www.hottexasladies.com which is my personal site for showcasing lovely ladies of Texas. I not only shoot gorgeous ladies but also babies, couples, and families. I look forward to many great and provocative discussions on this forum.
  • fawn
  • 03-28-2009, 05:14 PM
good to see you here... keep up the good work taking care of us ladies with giving us great photo's for the men to lust over............
Uh Fawn...do you mean like the picture that is right above me??? I am lusting over it all right! Nice work!
  • XXXXX
  • 03-28-2009, 05:44 PM
Well any friend of fawns is a friend of mine!! Maybe I'll get the oppritunity to shoot with you sometime!!
Fawn, Reagan Love, you two are both smoken hot! I think I need to travel to DFW more.
  • XXXXX
  • 03-28-2009, 05:49 PM
O yes I like that idea!! Fawn I see us playing ALOT in the future!!
  • JRush
  • 03-29-2009, 03:16 PM
Well any friend of fawns is a friend of mine!! Maybe I'll get the oppritunity to shoot with you sometime!! Originally Posted by Reagan Love
It would be my pleasure. In fact I have a special going on now for the month of April. Send me an email for details. magnumrush@verizon.net

John
"Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive"
jrush does great work.....You see my pics....
  • XXXXX
  • 03-30-2009, 03:12 PM
Wow yea makenzee I really do like your pics....!! NICE.
Thank you Reagan...he does a wonderful job
Hey John, good to see you here.. Havent seen or talked to you in awhile!! I hope doing well?
  • JRush
  • 04-01-2009, 03:02 PM
Hey John, Havent seen or talked to you in awhile!! Originally Posted by young alexis
My loss. I would love to work with you.

John.
  • XXXXX
  • 04-01-2009, 03:13 PM
Dont worry jrush your not the only one who wants to work with her ~wink~
LOL... Oh My.. Talk about blush!!

JRush PM when you have time..
  • XXXXX
  • 04-01-2009, 03:31 PM
Uh what no PM from me!?!? LOL jk Alexis...