Thanks for the invitite Fawn....

• BoZo
  • 03-31-2009, 08:14 AM
Got an email from Fawn, thanks for the invite. I'm finding more time for other things, now that ASPD has been down for so long.
As a 17 year hobbyist, I find myself more or less in a state of retirement this year. Yes, the economy has a little to do with it, however in the 2 months that the other website has been down, something very new has happened to me. I never even thought about looking for an affair with another woman (other than the 1 hour affairs from the lovely providers), then 2 months ago, I met a simply wonderful woman, not even looking, while at a club I have been managing. She knows I am married, yet still has hope that will change. And, after the last 6 years of sleeping alone, feeling lonely, sometimes depressed, I am thinking of changing that. Yes, I know 2 months is a short time to be considering this, and we are progressing in our getting to know each other (still haven't slept together, but getting close).
I hesitate to put this here, since I only joined yesterday, but figure this is an aspd extension of sorts, and know the population there was always informative and supporting. Guess I just want to hear what the people have to say. Will look forward to any replies.
  • fawn
  • 03-31-2009, 08:36 AM
i am certainly glad you decided to join us....fawn
Yup Fawn got me too.
  • fawn
  • 03-31-2009, 06:27 PM
Yup Fawn got me too. Originally Posted by LovingKAYLA
i am really glad you decided to come and check th board out..
i hope you like what you see so far and decided to stay awhile....
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-01-2009, 08:49 PM
Yup Fawn got me too. Originally Posted by LovingKAYLA
Hey! That's my line!
  • fawn
  • 04-01-2009, 08:59 PM
i hope youre staying out of trouble.......
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Me? Never.... LOL...
this site is real neat, done well. Keep up the good work