URL / Website: N/A
City: Houston,
State: Utah
Address: 77058 Area, close to Webster
Activities: FBSM, L1, NE
Hair Length and Color: Black pass shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She probably is 5'4". She is cute and has a beautiful smile. Very good English.
Recommendation: Yes
You have to put the phone number and you have to put the name to get credit and for this to do anyone any good at all. If its an lmt put info in mens lounge
You have to put the phone number and you have to put the name to get credit and for this to do anyone any good at all. If its an lmt put info in mens lounge
I think you are definitely talking about Lin at essential on nasa rd 1 !!! Great massage the best pre flip teasing and great English and in my opinion one of the best looking amps in Houston but just my opinion!!!!
  • Pyle1
  • 03-12-2024, 10:56 PM
I think you are right AL35.
Okay you have our interest and thanks for sharing just enough. Now more importantly, please advise on walk in ____$ and total walk out____$
  • shula
  • 03-13-2024, 12:23 PM
Hey guys, I didn’t put phone number or address because last time I did a review for this same place my post was not approved due to Eccie policy.this one is still pending for moderation, so if you want more information PM me.I will be happy to help