I actually found this one on a t-shirt website and thought it was funny. My question is directed mainly towards the ladies. Do you think avatars like this one are offensive? OR Do you think they are funny and don't mind them?
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-08-2009, 09:55 AM
I love the off the wall crap... if you buy a tee from hell.. you better be willing to wear it though.. LOL.
Not much offends me. I think its funny and cute.

The prude,
RF
I bought a few of those t-shirts awhile back.

1. Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

2. (Has a picture of a stripper on the pole) Says, I support single mothers.

3. (Has a lady on a poker table) Says, Theres nothin finer than liquer in the front and poker in the rear at the crack of dawn.
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-08-2009, 12:38 PM
OMG I have TONS of images PERFECT for avatars... but I know someone will take offense to many of 'em... If I start a site up again, I will host them and share... BTW- Teeshirt-hell is the "effing best!
Not much offends me. I think its funny and cute.

The prude,
RF Originally Posted by reese foster

Hey Reese, your banner there . . it links to the banner site, not yours . .
  • XXXXX
  • 04-08-2009, 07:19 PM
Nah! Thats not offensive its funny!
That's a pretty mild one PT, doubt too many would be offended. Personally, I've only had one avatar I considered but opted against due to risk of offending:

Still have the shirt and wear it occasionally, but not to anything hobby related. Think I'll stick with some Joy Division for the avatar, though.

And Ze, thanks for reminding me I needed to pick up some more hellacious shirts, caught one just in time.
  • XXXXX
  • 04-08-2009, 08:03 PM
LMAO....Thats even funnier!! Do make that in a tanktop? Id even wear that//haha
As Emeril would say "Let's kick it up another notch! Ooh yeah babe!" BAM!
I think it's funny and quite entertaining. Hmmm it gets the board going.