Summer Blast!!!! Boobies, beer, cards, hot tub and fun!!!!

When was the last time you were able to party and truly just be yourself?

Alcohol, food, friends, hot tub, boobies, poke her tourney, and more fun than should be allowed in K-town?

Hang on to your hats, boys and girls…… are you ready……????

Summer blast blowout with OldSarge in charge!

That is right, you heard it here first! Belle Starr is your hostess with the mostest and OldSarge the host and not a ghost! Don’t let the rumors of his banning fool you. He is still around and will be hosting the best party the hobby crowd has seen here in a long time.

Think of it as a combination Meet and Greet, Poker tournament and all around summer fun party! New people and old friends from the greater Killeen, Waco, Temple, BCS (and a few from Austin) will be there!

If you are interested in food, fun, alcohol, boobies, hot tub and poker, then PM me for the details.

In order to keep from getting the thread locked, I cannot announce a date in an open discussion. But feel free to ask any questions you may have here or make any comments you like! This event is in no way endorsed, sanctioned or sponsored by ECCIE or any of its owners, admins or moderators. (But I promise there will be moderators at the event!)

Anyone who has previously attended here is welcome. All others will be screened, for the safety of our community. No one may attend without an approval from me or OldSarge.

Comment away and PM me for details…….
....details? When? What time? Hmmmmmm....Awesome!!!
Thank you !!!!!
Sounds like an awesome time who doesn't like to party, drink and be around beautiful women
  • Jaci
  • 06-20-2016, 11:06 PM
Count me in!!!!!
Kisses,Jaci
Thank you Belle and all those who are putting this together!!! The ones in the past have been great. Hobby On!!!
I'm in pm details
Im in also please pm details
When was the last time you were able to party and truly just be yourself?

Alcohol, food, friends, hot tub, boobies, poke her tourney, and more fun than should be allowed in K-town?

Hang on to your hats, boys and girls…… are you ready……????

Summer blast blowout with OldSarge in charge!

That is right, you heard it here first! Belle Starr is your hostess with the mostest and OldSarge the host and not a ghost! Don’t let the rumors of his banning fool you. He is still around and will be hosting the best party the hobby crowd has seen here in a long time.

Think of it as a combination Meet and Greet, Poker tournament and all around summer fun party! New people and old friends from the greater Killeen, Waco, Temple, BCS (and a few from Austin) will be there!

If you are interested in food, fun, alcohol, boobies, hot tub and poker, then PM me for the details.

In order to keep from getting the thread locked, I cannot announce a date in an open discussion. But feel free to ask any questions you may have here or make any comments you like! This event is in no way endorsed, sanctioned or sponsored by ECCIE or any of its owners, admins or moderators. (But I promise there will be moderators at the event!)

Anyone who has previously attended here is welcome. All others will be screened, for the safety of our community. No one may attend without an approval from me or OldSarge.

Comment away and PM me for details……. Originally Posted by Belle Starr
I'd like to attend the party what time and what do I need to do to go
I would love to attend! please PM me with details!
IM IN! Pm me details please
Sounds fun!
PM sent.
The fun begins again Poke Her with a drop dead gorgeous dealer. Plenty of booze. Hot tub. And a houseful of other beautiful, and entertaining, ladies. You BCS mongers don't know what you'll be missing if you don't come.

BRAVO!!!!
Party is cancelled. Admins wont fix a security problem and too many stalkers, fakes, wannabe and know bad ppl trying to come and out ppl

Please guest my account on security reasons.

I am sorry for any troubles or disappointment this may cause

Sadly, goodbye.
How sad. I was looking forward to the opportunity for relaxation and spending time with friends. It is sad that some people seek to disrupt other people's enjoyment.