69 redux...

I luv to 69.......BUT for some reason,I don't feel comfortable in the normal position for it......I prefer being on bottom instead of top.

I love when a guy straddles himself ontop of me so that his member is right in my mouth and I can give him a blowjob from that angle or stick out my tongue out and lick his balls too.....that is such a turn-on for me!

What are your opinions/experiences on 69 positions/position you like best???
I've only done with the woman on top. Would def love to try where the positions are switched! Sounds hot.
Or if you have your head hanging over the side of the bed....real sexy
I love it as well Dallas....oh what the hell I like it both ways.
When a woman is on top it gives me the opportunity for her to ride my face.
I like lazy 69 ......
I also have only tried it with the girl on top. Never thought about the other way but definitely sounds like something to try. I will have to add this to my list.
I think this reverse style 69 is 34.5...lol
...When a woman is on top it gives me the opportunity for her to ride my face. Originally Posted by BigDeal
agreed - plus the added bonus of the ass view when you are catching your breath is very nice!

and for some reason the visuals stick clearly in my head when I'm on the bottom))
I have done it both ways and enjoy both. If I'm on top it's a good position for tuma and if I'm on the bottom it's good for tuha.
I like lazy 69 ...... Originally Posted by LeilaniBebe

woohooo do tell sexy lady!!
I'm a bit afraid of me on top during 69.. I'm a big guy.. what if I slip and cram my cock all the way down her throat, at the same time crushing her lungs... forcing an automatic reaction. of her biting down... I guess it's just the fear of my ass basically being crammed in her face..lol
Generally speaking, I prefer to be on bottom for 69 in most situations (especially since I'm a self-described connoisseur of DATO and need her asshole at tongue's reach). But If reciprocation via TUMA is in the mix, then I don't care if I'm the 6 or the 9. Start licking...
Its tough to be on the bottom though because I don't want to perform Dato and Daty at the same time to protect the lady....and its tempting.
  • Cleo
  • 09-12-2016, 06:23 PM
Its tough to be on the bottom though because I don't want to perform Dato and Daty at the same time to protect the lady....and its tempting. Originally Posted by BigDeal
Just remember, it's "safe" to go from Y to O, but never from O to Y.
Just remember, it's "safe" to go from Y to O, but never from O to Y. Originally Posted by Cleo
I know that's the problem its that Y is there staring me in the face screaming "eat me again" and I just worked over O who is recovering and now I got a screaming match between O and Y....and then my cock is in the providers mouth and "Little Deal" is screaming don't you dare get up....its fucked up
Not good
  • Cleo
  • 09-12-2016, 06:49 PM
I know that's the problem its that Y is there staring me in the face screaming "eat me again" and I just worked over O who is recovering and now I got a screaming match between O and Y....and then my cock is in the providers mouth and "Little Deal" is screaming don't you dare get up....its fucked up
Not good
Originally Posted by BigDeal
Point taken. I definitely see your quandary.