Xhamster Arbricks

I'm sure some you watch xhamster just as I do, and if you do, I'm sure you've come across the channel run by Arbricks. He finds the best whores in Dallas and I can't help but wonder how he does it. Asking for a friend...lol
I think he throws enough mud on a wall some of it will stick. I remember lot lizards at TSG about 12 years ago. Same thing but phones didnt have awesome video cameras built into them thank goodness
Never heard of him before now. I checked out a couple of pages and all I'll say is, if he's paying by the pound I'm sure jealous of his bankroll.
  • BLM69
  • 05-24-2017, 06:52 PM
Link please?
Link please? Need a hand with a nappy too?
  • BLM69
  • 05-25-2017, 08:40 AM
This guy has been around for years, I've fucked a few of his on air talents before and after they became xhamster ghetto stars, there's a few of them in here still if you look hard, you'll find them.
he sure goes for the fatties.
  • BLM69
  • 05-26-2017, 12:31 PM
he sure goes for the fatties. Originally Posted by havingfunnow
Big girls need cock also, at least that's what I've heard
  • grean
  • 05-26-2017, 01:09 PM
Big girls need cock also, at least that's what I've heard Originally Posted by BLM69
More appreciating of it too.
Holy Fuck! looked through the vids posted (didn't view any) and I wouldn't fuck a one of them, even with your dick.
  • BLM69
  • 06-03-2017, 06:57 PM
Holy Fuck! looked through the vids posted (didn't view any) and I wouldn't fuck a one of them, even with your dick. Originally Posted by LickHer
I believe everything you said. NOT!
two of his better selections are very well reviewed (favorably) on this board and are also very active with ads.
Which 2?
  • BLM69
  • 06-05-2017, 12:16 PM
This guy fucked a lot of whales but will find some descent whores sometimes, a few are in here now acting as classy providers, I ran through them in their early days when they were more fun