Finding 'New Posts' only in the Pittsburgh forum

• cabot
  • 11-28-2012, 07:46 AM
I am trying to find a way to screen the Pittsburgh forum so that I can see only new posts since I last logged on, or unread posts.

I didn't find the button so I'm taking the lazy way and just asking here.

thanks..
I have no idea. I would ask here.
http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3
Cabot, as far as I know that function is not available on Eccie. And, if it was it would not be of much use to you.

On eraps, our volume was low enough it made a difference. Since you were in Pgh, that is where most of our volume was and it helped you.

On Eccie, there could easily be 3-400 posts overnight. So, any you could use would be lost in the shuffle.

This might help tho. For instance, if you go to the Pgh forums, notice there is a Blue symbol to the left of each forum name. If the symbol is light colored, there are no new posts. But if the symbol is dark, there has been a new post in that forum since you logged in last.

If you find out there is a new post list, from Marcus post, let us know.
  • cabot
  • 11-28-2012, 02:09 PM
Pistolero,

That's exactly what I was looking for, how to identify which forums in Pittsburgh had new posts. I didn't realize that those blue symbols meant anything.

I can do a quick visual check and see if it's worth opening a forum. Appreciate the help.
Thought you would like that. lol