HOW?

Ok, how do you get back to the Pittsburgh forum from my inbox? I always go back to Eccie world wide. What gives?
Hey, Im dying out here. It's a SERIOUS question.
Ok, how do you get back to the Pittsburgh forum from my inbox? I always go back to Eccie world wide. What gives? Originally Posted by bambino
after you do that, scroll down to pennsylvania-pittsburgh and click on that you dumb fuck
after you do that, scroll down to pennsylvania-pittsburgh and click on that you dumb fuck Originally Posted by jw4591
I'll try that. And thank you fuckin very much. Pistol and 2 pups must me on siesta.
I'll try that. And thank you fuckin very much. Pistol and 2 pups must me on siesta. Originally Posted by bambino
They're prolly eatin a texican pizza pie, sauce on a tortilla with texican anchovies (armadillo turds)
maybe try hitting the back arrow to return to the previous page you dumb fat teddy bear................ I think you should change your handle to cuddles bam
  • BSer
  • 10-26-2013, 03:01 PM
Does the hover round have wifi?
I feel closer than ever to the great bambino
Well, yinz guys can just blow me. JW is clueless. Ain't no Pa or Pgh button to push. Chesty, please, your not in the same universe.
Hey, I know you kids!

I'm confused about stuff too.
Well, your not the only one, I guess my fingers are too fat on this key board, and too many buttons. Having flashbacks from my Apache days, when the D model came into service. It was touch screen.......turned the engine off twice, okay if you'r at 5000 ft, not good at 250 ft.......then was changed back to buttons.......Bam just pull back on the stick, up as hard as you can on collective, feet steady on pedals, and suck it up........drive that bitch home.....
Hey, I know you kids!

I'm confused about stuff too. Originally Posted by callmewhatyoulike
Well darling, you finally wandered over. Now lets get started on promoting BHB!!!!!

EagleFuck, Im stupid. I can't figger this site out.
  • BSer
  • 10-26-2013, 08:33 PM
I love Cmwyl, I wanna bang her doggie so we can both watch Duck Tales. I am an old fashioned romantic that way.
I love Cmwyl, I wanna bang her doggie so we can both watch Duck Tales. I am an old fashioned romantic that way. Originally Posted by BSer
Well, pay her.
Hey, I know you kids!

I'm confused about stuff too. Originally Posted by callmewhatyoulike
Ok, Sam is here, now its a party