Im really in need of a geek like a really tech saavy with iphones geek

There seems to be issues related to my device that are not fair.
Like really unfair & im like really annoyed but not freaking out..
Please pm me for further details & I do have thousands of Analit ical logs & thousands of screenshots .

Please only private message me if you are familiar with Mozilla webkit & iphones..& if you get semi hard discussing tech..i went to apple..purchased another device & the same bs keeps happening & ive had iphones before that worked.
Then the android germ from freaking cricket just said FUCK u & im seriously thinking its from an app that needs to be stopped & brought to the publics attention.
? Interested ..yay!!
If not then no prob..please no hate posts this is seriouly WRONG ..& need a geek hero?
Here are a few pics to give an idea?
Ive had iphones before & never dealt with this from ATT..Tmobil.
I think its the third party um nvm..
Just not fair how vendors sell devices programmed to a pc that gives them the authority to log in with several accessibilitu options & even after restore same shit..with commands I did not give permission to then theres the fucked up Focus app
I have analytical system logs that do not match up
And..I_am_Pissed?
Hoping to help others with my findings
Ughh the right photos did not load well some & im trying to add more & my attachments are full like I have to remove photos & the site will not allow me to remove photos from YEARS ago..theres no box there for me to enter a check and remove those old photos to add new photos ..Thats strange .
If any of you have an interest & will like to help in this mystery lol parent pc..I will send you data..?
& im removing these photos..so I may have time on the site with fun!
Leo Laporte - The Tech Guy
google that, its a radio show n more
get on his site and search your problems

or

what or how much ya willing ta pay a local to you guy ????
wrt attachments assoc w/ your eccie acct, go to
https://www.eccie.net/profile.php?do=editattachments
click the check box on the right then delete.
hope that helps...

wrt phone, just kick it in the balls a few times. :^}
Thank you pm offshore drilling & pmdelites ,I will check out Leo the tech guy althoigh I think I may have repaired it!
Thank you pm offshore drilling & pmdelites ,I will check out Leo the tech guy althoigh I think I may have repaired it! Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
hope ya did fix it

and that a software n OS update dos not break it again, nor a new App
Her phone is just matching her posts honestly.
Criptkicker you know you miss me when im not here..