Dallas Cabaret South Rebranded?

Noting the now-disappeared Cab South Facebook page, and the Google listing that has been replaced, Dallas Cab South is now, or is soon to be, Pandoras Platinum.

I wonder if it will still be an "urban" club?
yea what's up with these club re-branding. Never been to Dallas Cab but Tigers Cabaret is now Baby O's, such as horrible name as a month ago.
Baby O's is the name of the first strip club I ever step foot in when I was 18.

It was a hole in the wall tuck into the middle of the Winrock strip center in Houston at Nw corner of 610 and Richmond avenue.

The Houston Men's Club was built into the empty grass field behind the strip center in 1990.
I think sometimes it’s to hide all the shootings or crime related to the old name.
I think sometimes it’s to hide all the shootings or crime related to the old name.
Hope they change smoking policies/enforcement. Left after 2 minutes because of the "smoking" going on everywhere. Really liked the set up aside from that.
Hope they change smoking policies/enforcement. Left after 2 minutes because of the "smoking" going on everywhere. Really liked the set up aside from that. Originally Posted by Ohthatguy
Thats what the rebranding did at Tigers, now Baby O's.

it used to be a smoke show lol on weekend nights and its not BYOB anymore. I couldn't stand it. Even the bouncer and male employees inside would light up, and not just cigarettes either.
The upstairs VIP been closed forever and the new owners are renovating it
A lot of it is from changing to hide the previous crimes but some of it is because of new ownership. I know Rick’s owns like half the strip clubs in Dallas, Houston and San Antonio, probably more. Some of the others are being bought out by private investment firms.

It seems if you remove the sleazy owners and use the bulk discounts of dozens of clubs for the beer and sanitizer, strip clubs can be very profitable.
  • Brot
  • 04-18-2024, 06:24 AM
I think Baby Ho's would have been a better name choice.
I don't know if this warrants a fresh post so I'll just put this here.
I went last week to check out the rebranded new look and it's way better. No smoking, cheap drinks and no cover (as of now). Not a black club anymore which is okay I guess but it was nice to know where to go for ebony gals.
They brought in some ringer girls from other clubs. Clubs that frequent the board. I'll post my encounter at a later time. Just wanted to send out the flare for the bros.
I don't know if this warrants a fresh post so I'll just put this here.
I went last week to check out the rebranded new look and it's way better. No smoking, cheap drinks and no cover (as of now). Not a black club anymore which is okay I guess but it was nice to know where to go for ebony gals.
They brought in some ringer girls from other clubs. Clubs that frequent the board. I'll post my encounter at a later time. Just wanted to send out the flare for the bros. Originally Posted by Ohthatguy
What ethnic gals were there? Is it overrun with cubans already?
It feels like Chicas Locas is slowly changing back into Cabaret Royal, both in appearance and music. Would not be surprised if it returns to days of old.
No Cubans when I was there. One said she was Mexican but I thought she was white til she said so. Still black girls there, just not the main focus.