Cowboys

Where have these guys been all year? They're showing some fight! Finally. Bryant is doing number 88 proud! Great start for Garrett.
Somwbody call Ripley's!!!!
Where have these guys been all year? They're showing some fight! Finally. Bryant is doing number 88 proud! Great start for Garrett. Originally Posted by cookie man
+1,000,000!!!

Somwbody call Ripley's!!!! Originally Posted by Nitwitboy
LOL
Way to go COWBOYS!!!
Isnt Halloween over, did Jerry actually dress them up as reall football players.

Im glad Dallas won, just makes it all the more frustrating how we played last 9 weeks.
The sun does shine on a dogs ass also.
make changes today...for tomorrows brass...
The sun does shine on a dogs ass also. Originally Posted by bigbobftworth

Lol

I thought of you Bob when Joe Buck said "Cowboys turn out the lights on New York".

The sun only shines on a dog's ass if it get's it's ass up and moving!
It certainly isn't shining on TN.
Go Cowboys!
  • PT4ME
  • 11-15-2010, 02:40 PM
Listening to ESPN radio, some of today's topic was;

Did the Cowboy's "win" or did the Giants "lose" that game?

I think the answer(s) are "yes" and "yes" but understanding the "spirit" of the question, I think the Cowboy's "won" it. They seemed to be on their game, and put forth a lot more effort than we have seen in recent weeks.
A "W" is a "W", and I don't really GAF how we get 'em, lol, but I'm curious as to what folks think? Comments?
And I hear Garrett is kicking ass and taking names. Finally, somebody with some huevos.
  • Nune
  • 11-15-2010, 04:51 PM
It's still early to put Garret in a good spotlight. We gotta wait and see what he and the Boys do with the Lions. We hope they win being Manny Pacquiao has more wins at Cowboy Stadium then the boys this year. Though I'm sure Jerry isn't worried about Sundays game...rumor has it he bought 33 round trip tickets for the Chiliean Miners. Supposely their gonna show Jason Garrett how to get out of 2-7 hole.
Don't get too excited. I think Jerry simply followed LL's advice and borrowed the Longhorns and dressed 'em up as Cowboys. By now Mack Brown has called Jerry and said 'no deal'.

Seriously, it was great to the the Cowboys with a reason to smile for a change.