What If...

MrBigD was SL reincarnated. Do the math
  • Toyz
  • 05-19-2016, 09:27 PM
MrBigD was SL reincarnated. Do the math Originally Posted by FrankCastle
The only people I really consider to be potential bandles usually have one review from an unverifiable source, like a spa, and have activated their account in the past 30-60 days.
That would be wishful thinking on SL's side... IJS
I am sure that our old buddy, SL is alive and watching all of this with a big smile on his face. Like some providers who just keep cumming back, I bet that we will see him and his great reviews (w/pics) again.
Style is way to different to be anything but mrbigD maybe he is the new SL in kind!

IB
The only people I really consider to be potential bandles usually have one review from an unverifiable source, like a spa, and have activated their account in the past 30-60 days. Originally Posted by Toyz
SL was not banned so can't be a bandle

IB
  • Toyz
  • 05-20-2016, 06:07 AM
SL was not banned so can't be a bandle

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I heard rumor he was banned for inciting a stoogefest on the KC board, not true?
I heard rumor he was banned for inciting a stoogefest on the KC board, not true? Originally Posted by Toyz
It appears self exstraction was implemented to head off the beheading by insurgents from a hostel encounter in a land far away.

But not banned.

IB
  • Toyz
  • 05-20-2016, 06:27 AM
It appears self exstraction was implemented to head off the beheading by insurgents from a hostel encounter in a land far away.

But not banned.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I see. I don't find it necessary to comment in areas I don't frequent, so obviously didn't know the details.
There are just so many pitfalls in eccie land hot spots found along the I-35 Corridor from San Antonio to Austin, DFW, OK City, Wichita, and Kansas City. A man with a motorhome and a perchance for hot pussy, should do quite well rolling along the NAFTA superhighway.

My concern is that MoneyManMatt has now taken second place on the all-time "Top Reviewers" list while SL may be lost in transition.

Better to just keep it Weird in Austin.

<pure speculative BS and maybe a little sarcasm>
MrBigD was SL reincarnated. Do the math Originally Posted by FrankCastle
I don't think so.
SL was a non GFE hobbyist and MrBigD is definitely a GFE hobbyist.
SL was a seasoned veteran of the hobby and MBD comes across as a relatively eager newcomer who has dove into the hobby head first but still has things to learn.
I have to agree that the writing styles are different. Just a mere thought. Somewhere out there a Slamdango can still be heard...
I guess Mr Big D hasn't seen this yet. I'm not sure who SL is but MBD I did meet as he recently reviewed me. He was raving to me about his reviews and was very eager to see me. I thought what the hell I'll see what this is about. He is quite a character.
I am just glad he went away!!! I have never seen anyone so starving for attention
ralphey yes, well except for his cadre