Anyone have any pics of “perfect”

I would very much appreciate getting a visual prior to the encounter!
Thanks
There is a strict image policy on the site. Doubtful anyone has pics and more doubtful those folks will share.
Thanks, I did not know this.
Look I aint a promoter , im just another horney fucker who is asian .
She is super petite. smaller than Shasha . about 5 foot and very slender.
Her tits are implant b or c. not my favorite type but look pretty dang good.
I think there's some thai in there, but she is very light skinned. her face is pretty again looks a little thai. . To westerners who look into her face and eyes she would appear to be late 20,s . She has a voice of and laugh that sound very young and high pitched. She is loads of fun.
I have read reviews of other chicks where they described them as above and have been disappointed over and over again. This chick is not a disappointment. she is Fo' Real super petite asian , And NO she is not a midget like another provider in ampville.

There. There's your picture that was painted with my dick
And NO she is not a midget like another provider in ampville.

There. There's your picture that was painted with my dick[/QUOTE]

Theres a midget in ampville? That could cross off a bucket list item
Look I aint a promoter , im just another horney fucker who is asian .
She is super petite. smaller than Shasha . about 5 foot and very slender.
Her tits are implant b or c. not my favorite type but look pretty dang good.
I think there's some thai in there, but she is very light skinned. her face is pretty again looks a little thai. . To westerners who look into her face and eyes she would appear to be late 20,s . She has a voice of and laugh that sound very young and high pitched. She is loads of fun.
I have read reviews of other chicks where they described them as above and have been disappointed over and over again. This chick is not a disappointment. she is Fo' Real super petite asian , And NO she is not a midget like another provider in ampville.

There. There's your picture that was painted with my dick Originally Posted by Mr.Dingle
She appears to be late 20's to Western eyes but she is really in her thirties, correct?

Tiny is REALLY tiny. just saying .

Yes for Perfect , guessing around 30 . .. Absolutely fit body. her little bits and nipples are pink