Date: 07-31-2020
Name: AR*****
Phone: NA
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Composite Drive
Activities: Lap Dance, breast excercising, butt firming, back strengthening, quick stops on "No Travel Zones"
Hair Length and Color: Below shoulders, might have been hair extensions.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Beautiful, natural breast, nothing out of place, almost Mary Poppins in the raw.
Recommendation: Yes
enjoyed your review, but I was a bit thrown when you suggested Mary Poppins is a gorgeous perfect woman, LOL
Thanks for the review.

WEC that applies in RL for getting numbers too ! They should say no if they don’t want to give their number but they will give a fake number instead. Have them text you and it will at least be real. They can ( and will ) still blow you off and not follow through.
How much is vip at CL? And is the area pretty secluded? I always wanted to go there.
How much is vip at CL? And is the area pretty secluded? I always wanted to go there. Originally Posted by Jvc072006
I always wanted to go there too since I love Senoritas - but I heard they were all fat (gordas).
I always wanted to go there too since I love Senoritas - but I heard they were all fat (gordas). Originally Posted by friendly fred
Not at all.
Not at all. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
That sounds promising!
I’m so confused the vip area is where you go to do the deed and from reading this I can’t tell if you did the deed cause you spent more then enough
Imo, Vip with dallas cl girls isn't worth it.
SMDH. She doesn’t want you, she wants your money.
Now that’s funny.
Imo, Vip with dallas cl girls isn't worth it. Originally Posted by Jarrred
Very true!
I’ve been in VIP. Expensive but definitely the place to be if you want the “full CL experience”. If I recall correctly you also have to buy the bottle. And tip the waitress. They build a fort with chairs and then you get comfortable