URL / Website: https://milehighclubhtx.com/
City: houston
State: Texas
Address: 18005 Eastex Fwy Rd, Humble, TX 77396
Activities: dances fiv fia bbbj greek outside the club
Hair Length and Color: short curly black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: short with tatt's everywhere she has a HUGE Cove girl tatted all over her ass you cant miss it 90 percent covered in tatts
Recommendation: Yes
Brave man.
Bravo. Any other talent?

It’s always slow there, empty parking lot all the time…will be closed in 6 months.
Ya that’s what someone said a couple years back but they still seem to keep the doors open. Never bothered to go in after hearing it was always slow but that’s where you find the bargains.
+1^^ That's why sometimes I went to Playmates that crap hole and found decent talent. OTC fun was good though.
It’s always slow there, empty parking lot all the time…will be closed in 6 months. Originally Posted by Bowser98
This dude is an absolute clown. Like stop bro. Here's the truth on the place. It's slow until Friday and Saturday. It's a small place, wide open so you have to go in VIP to fuck. I honestly would not recommend this place for what we do. Cool place, chill, drink etc. Cool. To fuck no. It's awkward and not worth the time. Take that how you will
These posts should always be followed by a “6 months later” follow up to see what transpired after the fact.

It should be required to get BCD
It’s always slow there, empty parking lot all the time…will be closed in 6 months. Originally Posted by Bowser98
I got it, B!
This dude is an absolute clown. Like stop bro. Here's the truth on the place. It's slow until Friday and Saturday. It's a small place, wide open so you have to go in VIP to fuck. I honestly would not recommend this place for what we do. Cool place, chill, drink etc. Cool. To fuck no. It's awkward and not worth the time. Take that how you will Originally Posted by Pitroom
Shine, My post was an inside joke.
These posts should always be followed by a “6 months later” follow up to see what transpired after the fact.

It should be required to get BCD Originally Posted by EatEMup
Guys, stay with the review.
Greeksquad, was it day or night shift you saw her?