Leaving the hobby

Hey friends..im sadly leaving and not returning to the hobby. I have been around a while now and have decided that its simply my time to say goodbye
Ive really enjoyed meeting you All and will miss my eccie friends. Times and people change and the hobby just isn't what it used to be for me sadly. I am sad to go but happy to move forward. I am looking for a legit job..anyone hiring? Lol j/k anyway this is my farewell..those that have my private info keep in touch and those that dont..it was fin while it lasted..all things must come to an end my dear friends..Spice we she give em one hell of a bang on our way out!!
Well y'all farewell!!
I was just talkin about you today love :-) I'm pmed you my number
I hate to see you go, I enjoyed our time together. If you really need a job the company I work for in Andrews, TX is hiring. Are you still staying in your van down by the river...lol
No longer in my van thank God for that!! I was really tired of touring..spice i never got your pm love... im home in el paso and wont be leaving for a few months but not going to stay in the hobby ..Just not wanting to catch a fed case for trying to make a living..