How do providers view the customer ? How is the hobbyist judged ?

I am curious as to how the providers view the client. For example, I am overweight, (6' tall and 250 lbs). Are they any issues with discrimination of the portly ? Also as my namesake Tye Kneekok suggests, I am inadequately endowed. I guess I am just curious as to how these things play out with a pro.

Also. Is it common to just go for a BJ, Is that a lesser rate or is time time ? Most of my sexual experience has been BJ's, I think I could ease in to this whole thing using that as a starting point. I am a rookie.
I don't think anyone will take bate so i will, for me its how you treat me. Your post seems as your trying to be cheap and that's my number 1 problem is when guys make it obvious they are trying to be cheap. Ruins the fake romance in my head and makes me feel not so sexy as you don't think the lady is worth much.
Being overweight isn't so much of an issue like Ms. Dallas said. We ladies see men of all shapes and sizes and (generally) know how to handle it. Now logistically it may be a bit harder to engage in somebpositions, especially if the lady you are seeing is plump as well (like me lol) but experimenting and being comfortable in your own skin is part of the gfe experience, imo.

Just treat us well, be clean, polite, and have the correct donation and it should go great! As far as rates, most gfe providers charge by timecso whether you spend the hour cuddling or bumping uglies the rate stays the same HOWEVER there are SOME providers who list bng or bj only specials. But if you don't see any advertised I would not recommend asking ladies if they have specials or not. You'll come off as cheapnand some may refuse to see you and we don't want that!

If you are only interested in bj and maybe a massage for now, try an AMP, and if you don't like it, you'll just have to search for girls of your interest. I know it sucks and takes a lot of time :/ but that's the hobby life for you. If youvare new stay off of bp and start with an established lady. Wait for more experience before bp so you can weed out the fakes and LE.

GOOD LUCK!!!
I don't think anyone will take bate so i will, for me its how you treat me. Your post seems as your trying to be cheap and that's my number 1 problem is when guys make it obvious they are trying to be cheap. Ruins the fake romance in my head and makes me feel not so sexy as you don't think the lady is worth much. Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
He's new Lily...questions asked by newbies might come off a little...weird.
Tyknee, you should inspect the ladies' Showcases to see what they offer. Some girls offer a reduced rate for a BNG; referred to as Blow N Go. Just a blow job; nothing else.

You also might want to check out the massage-only Providers (the ones that include L2; a BJ). Start with the relax2013 ladies.
Every once in a while there is that one or two who you can call your ATF (all time favorite) and will see her for a session on a continuous basis in the foreseeable future, but many of the providers will view a client like they are a wallet so if you are ugly, fat, skinny, tall, short, 10" or 2", it does not and should not matter as long as you have very clean hygiene, have the proper donation, and you are respectful of her time and her boundaries while you are with her, the IOP should always be there for the time/service you pay for.
Oh, It wasn't my intention to come off as cheap. I guess rereading, that is how it sounds though. Thank you for the responses.

On a lighter note. I think I have learned most of the acronyms used here. After doing so I can see how completely inexperienced I am. I'm even more of a prude then I originally thought I was.
Lmao...this place is no place for the "prudish", lol.
These girls are great at loosening your bullets.
They usually view us as a customer.

Some are great at customer service and enjoy the client they are with.

Sometimes they can't stand the client they are with and want him gone ASAP.

Most are probably in the middle.
TyKneekok
Make some changes first the handle has to go. Try in4fun or some thing positive. Just like every one in civie life there are people that will be fantastic and then there are ass holes. I won't name names here but a PM will be answered. I have found many ladies that I would do any thing for but others tend to think of the client is an ATM machine. I enjoy buying thing when we are together but when I begin to feel used I move on.
"Portly" is such a dignified and underused word. As I grow older and my body settles into its natural state, I've come to love that word.
At 73 I like the term a seasoned senior with a dirty mind.
I have a real issue with a man being seen as "cheap" when exploring the financial options in a session. $200 may be half of his paycheck for the week. The fact it is donated to us must be appreciated and he should walk away sated.

It is a matter of perspective.

As for a man's physical appearance....my attraction is usually to a personality not a bod...
TyKneekok:

Just as in real life, it's a matter of deadly presumption to think that a woman would expend the mental energy to form the type of judgment you're curious about here. I try to think of myself as an empty beer can lying in the gutter, and the lady as someone who is collecting aluminum for recycling. She's probably thinking only two things about me: "How much money is it worth?" and "Is it clean enough to touch?"
  • Sami
  • 10-22-2013, 05:11 AM
I don't have a problem with bigger gentleman, but you must have good hygeine! Wash under the belly really good too things tend to get smelly under there. Really! You might not know it's there because your head wont reach. Well It Is. No amount $ is worth me gagging to that smell ewwww. I won't do it .
TyKneekok:

Just as in real life, it's a matter of deadly presumption to think that a woman would expend the mental energy to form the type of judgment you're curious about here. I try to think of myself as an empty beer can lying in the gutter, and the lady as someone who is collecting aluminum for recycling. She's probably thinking only two things about me: "How much money is it worth?" and "Is it clean enough to touch?" Originally Posted by roaringfork
I object!!

I try not to think during a session. It is nice to physically connect with someone without inhibitors.