newbie help!

I need advice from both you seasoned providers and experienced gentleman hobbyists....what is the quickest, safest way to get established in our local springfield area. Those ads on bp make me pretty nervous, other than the ones posted by the ladies I see on this site. But understandably those highly reviewed and recommomended providers want guys with references.....I'm not opposed to getting verified on p411 but it seems like even then the girls want additional assurances by way of "ok's"....what's a newbie to do??? Thanks for any helpful advice!
Beastmode, welcome aboard. First thing i would recommend is stay away from calling the ads on BP. I am not saying don't look through BP as some of the ladies from here do post over there. Do your homework, read the reviews, trust your gut feeling, and always treat these women with respect(it makes your experience alot better). There are some newbie friendly girls, start with them to get your references.

Play safe and have fun.

Chuby.
Who r these noob friendly's? I have had no luck finding them
Beastmode, welcome aboard. First thing i would recommend is stay away from calling the ads on BP. I am not saying don't look through BP as some of the ladies from here do post over there. Do your homework, read the reviews, trust your gut feeling, and always treat these women with respect(it makes your experience alot better). There are some newbie friendly girls, start with them to get your references.

Play safe and have fun.

Chuby. Originally Posted by chuby1
Thanks Chuby! Basically I just need to remember to think with the big head and not the other one lol. As with most things in life, common sense and patience apply to the hobby as well I'm gathering
When I host in Springfield,I am newbie friendly with verifiable work reference...I will be back mid April

good luck and hope ya have fun
Try sweetm she is friendly to newbies.
Yes i am
I'm newbie friendly as well