It's your business if you don't screen BUT!

Hi ladies and gents!!!!!! I just wanted to post something about screening when a lady says in her ad she SCREENS that is for her safety and yours. I've been hung up on, cussed out etc because I ask screening questions. ITS IN MY AD! If she doesn't screen you (that's her business) She obviously doesn't care to be safe, so she definitely doesn't care about YOU!
I'm going to always screen & sometimes I re screen if it's been awhile. You get more bees with honey so just answer the questions and get through to the fun! if you DON'T WANT TO BE SCREENED/SAFE DO NOT CALL ME! I keep a black list for those who were mean or rude. I will not take a chance in person if your rude over the phone. That's my rant. ... Hobby on dolls! 👅💋✌
Good for you keeping high standards. I appreciate your screening to keep us both safe. I feel those who do not want to be screened can go to the BP providers and take their chances.
But then again those ladies are short sited. Most are gone in a few weeks. It's really not to much to ask for the rewards you provide.
  • katee
  • 05-13-2015, 10:13 PM
I screen also.. I think it's foolish not to. Ms. Godiva, I too, have been treated the same at times. One even asked me" do you really believe anyone is going to give you that information?" To which my reply was... A gentleman will, and does! For those who refuse it, well... There will always be those who don't screen, I just suggest they call them!
ditto screening is good for both parties involved.....staying safe is job number 1!
Most eccie guys that do reviews seem to want screening. I always put in my reviews if a provider screens or not. Hogfan
Yes, I too have had all the hang ups, cussing & I also have a blacklist...it only takes one disrespectful action or word for me to blacklist cuz I too believe that if one will disrespect me in msg's or not understand me wantin to be/feel safe, imagine what it'll be like behind closed doors.

+1, girl...thanks for mentioning this! -seems some need to be reminded of proper etiquette!
I feel much better about a provider when I know she screens. If a lady takes the time to check me out as well as I have researched her before we meet then the chances of us having good chemistry are increased. Having a good comfort level going in makes for a better experience for everyone. Keep doing what you do ladies.
OK, my .02 cents worth.
I have been active now for about 3 years. When I'm asked questions by a provider so she can screen, I am generally willing to give references and to refer the lady to my ECCIE posts/reviews. That has been sufficient for most, but not all providers. I won't mention names.
Last month Kelly Monroe came through town. I inquired, gave references, passed the tests, and set up a session. Unfortunately, I came down with a spring cold and had to cancel. Never saw her.
Three days ago, I got the first of many text messages from someone who was upset with Kelly. When I contacted her, she said it was an ECCIE member who had been banned.
Looks like her pimp (she says secretary) got fired and is trying to get even by up-setting everyone in her phone contacts. Go to the West Texas, Dallas, San Antonia, and Tennessee forums for the stories..
OK...so if I'd gone further and given her my real name, my employment information, and anything else, what more could have happened to me?
What's the answer to a situation like this? Kelly Monroe has fantastic reviews and looks to be a well regarded provider on ECCIE.
Katee, Vivian, Ms. Godiva, and Dallas what do you say about this?,
I feel much better about a provider when I know she screens. If a lady takes the time to check me out as well as I have researched her before we meet then the chances of us having good chemistry are increased. Having a good comfort level going in makes for a better experience for everyone. Keep doing what you do ladies. Originally Posted by g0lfnutt

well said

as reputable providers on here...we should make it a top priority to screen and with all said info,we should be as discrete as possible.
OK...so as far as I was concerned, Kelly Monroe was reputable. I gave her the information she requested. But not nearly what some ask.
Again, what should I have done differently?