Considering A Visit

Hey guys I'm actually in the process of planning me a trip to a few different cities and states to travel and work this summer and Springfield is one tht I'm thinking about stopping in just wanted any and all feed back or advice on me coming to visit. Anything I should or shouldnt kno about or what area I should or shouldn't get a hotel at and anything else tht might help. I appreciate it so much and I'm looking forward to possibly seeing some of u gentlemen very soon.
XOXO😊
KK
Please come visit Springfield, we would love to see you. Look at staying in South area " medical mile " safer hotels.
stay safe and have fun babe!
Ty very much I'll be making a strip to Springfield so hopefully I'll be seeing some of u gentlemen soon.
Please come visit Springfield, we would love to see you. Look at staying in South area " medical mile " safer hotels. Originally Posted by Nailedhard
Yeah and also consider the southeast side of town. There are several hotels off 65 & battlefield that feel safe and are also very convenient and priced right.
Please come to Joplin gorgeous
  • tml
  • 06-21-2015, 05:48 PM
+1 on the "come to Springfield," bandwagon.

I would DEFINITELY try to see you if you come here.
  • cboat
  • 06-21-2015, 08:04 PM
Please come to Joplin gorgeous Originally Posted by gokuss420
Second that....