Additional Heat

Any of you concerned that additional focus might be placed on the AMPs after the national news story yesterday?

First, why did the owner of an NFL football team go to what seems to amount to an AMP? I would imagine that guy could buy an hour with every gal on here once a week!

Anyway, just a thought. There has been some local news chatter about the same going on here. Politicians and their minions may not let it stay the flavor of the day, instead putting pressure on the locals.

Stay safe, make sure the gals are too. Not judging, but that's why I moved away from AMPs, I wasn't as sure they were there of their own free will as much as the ladies (and yes, I can't be 100% sure the ladies are either).
Any time stuff anything like that hits the media it is a concern.
I read they had two videos of him propositioning and having sex. Cameras in massage rooms is illegal and invasion of privacy unless a LE sting. The shop had to be threatened and cooperated to get cameras inside rooms. I hope that's not the case with Sarah (someone was concerned about her adjusting light on music player and her menu has dropped significantly). Sometimes they want to get the workers. Other times they want to get the customers (johns). Who knows. Everything is actually speculation until LE goes for the kill. BE SAFE GENTLEMEN!
Also noticed on recent reviews elsewhere Sarah has two others now working there and she has not been doing sessions.
I hadn’t seen that she had others working there. Where did you see these reviews? Sara is always a sure thing but I wouldn’t mind so freshness.
Rubmaps the reviews and comments are only a couple days old
Since the AMP raid about 10 years ago, I stay away from them completely. LE watches places like that for a year or so before they make a bust to collect as much evidence as possible for a successful prosecution
  • Fsn57
  • 02-25-2019, 12:27 PM
... The shop had to be threatened and cooperated to get cameras inside rooms....! Originally Posted by FireAway
They put up to 5 cameras in the spa in Florida. They used a "bomb scare" a means to get inside and place the cameras. The owner and girls working there had no knowledge of the cameras (especially since it was used as evidence against them). In addition to cameras, they spent lots of man hours watching the place. They followed clients leaving and interviewed them after making traffic stops. They searched the trash and found incriminating evidence, including a spreadsheet of names, etc. The police requested an health inspector to visit the place, and used that info to help their case (i.e., pics and names of workers, evidence of the girls living there, etc.). They also placed a GPS tracker on the workers vehicles.

Most of this info is in the police report (which is on the internet) for the arrest of the owner of the spa.
Wow! I've wondered why some places here haven't been raided, but they may well be gathering evidence like Florida. They hit 3 or 4 places in Lawrence at one time not long ago.
Went there today and only Sarah was there. I saw the little speaker box and asked about it. She said it was a music box. I looked when she left the room and it is just a small speaker with a flash drive in the back that must have the music on it. It must play the same songs over and over.