A Chance Meeting- In Public

It does not happen often- but the outcomes for a chance encounter with another member of the ECCIE community are wide ranging- and many of them bad. But I had one this weekend- I knew it and I think you did (but cannot be certain) and it was fun, safe and left no risk of uncomfortable questions.

I was at a public event, volunteering and working hard. One of the advantages of my assignment was the ability to watch the crowds and appreciate scenery. And suddenly, waiting in line where I could see you- there you were. I have appreciated your picture and your licentious posts, but we have not met so I cannot think that you would have known that I recognized you. Then you winked at me. Could have been just appreciation for being appreciated. Could be you could see in my face that I recognized you- although I did my best not to let it be obvious.
Who was he, that tall guy who saw me ogling his date, but read nothing more into it than his own understanding of how lucky he was to be out with such a gorgeous woman (even if did not know whether or not he was going to be lucky later!) Civie date? Old friend? Perhaps even one of my fellow dawgs on the board with a long time history.

You said nothing. I said nothing. I knew. If you did not know… you do now. No one nearby, (including several people who should not have gotten a whiff of what was really happening) had a clue. I got a very private chuckle out of it. If you were oblivious that I am a member here, then you just had one more man appreciating your looks and carriage. If somehow you could sense that I knew you from online- then hopefully you came away feeling safe and with the same warm chuckle I did.
If it wasn't uncomfortable then, it likely is now!
Maybe a pm would have been better?
I see where the OP was coming from. That was most likely a great experience but I think RD is right, maybe a PM.
Note- nobody's name mentioned an no identifiable specifics. I thought of it as a story the community would get a smile about. I would not PM the lady as that might seem like stalking. If my read was right, she may choose to PM me and we can chuckle about it.
If it wasn't uncomfortable then, it likely is now! Originally Posted by hornygolfer
That definitely made me chuckle!
I've seen a provider in public. Didn't really feel the need to start a thread about it. Not sure I understand this.
The OP obviously, didn't cross any tabu boundaries during his "chance meeting" , and only intended the post to be a playful curiosity between him and the girl in question. I think it was an interesting post, and I'm sure he will find it even more interesting if the girl chooses to PM and verify. Seems to me, that she should appreciate his discretion during the chance meeting, and possibly use this post as an interesting introduction.

Some people around here need to just chill a bit and enjoy some of the "strange" playful experiences that come along with the hobby. Jmo
bayou boy
The OP obviously, didn't cross any tabu boundaries during his "chance meeting" , and only intended the post to be a playful curiosity between him and the girl in question. Originally Posted by Thibodaux
I agree with Thibodaux, I thought of it as wistfully and playfully describing a chance meeting. I've had some of those myself.

In the hobby world, Ginger Doll and I have never had a session, but in the real world we've crossed paths a few times (for example see a review of mine about buying furniture...) When we run into each other in public, I trust her to take the lead on whether she wants to say "hi" or not. If either of us is "attached" at the moment, we're both mature enough to recognize it and chat privately later.

It can be a secret thrill to see the lady, to make brief eye contact, maybe a small smile... but we all have to be mature enough to keep the fantasy in check.
I liked the story!
The OP obviously, didn't cross any tabu boundaries during his "chance meeting" , and only intended the post to be a playful curiosity between him and the girl in question. I think it was an interesting post, and I'm sure he will find it even more interesting if the girl chooses to PM and verify. Seems to me, that she should appreciate his discretion during the chance meeting, and possibly use this post as an interesting introduction.

Some people around here need to just chill a bit and enjoy some of the "strange" playful experiences that come along with the hobby. Jmo
bayou boy Originally Posted by Thibodaux
It just comes off a bit self-aggrandizing. He should've acted with discretion. Are we supposed to be impressed that he did what he should have done?
OK- I surrender. This board- and especially this section- used to be about fun and a little whimsy. Shame on me! I shared a story that I thought was a little of both and now it is a debate about safety morality and my intentions. Lighten up folks!

If the lady in question wants to criticize either my behavior in public or posting the story here, I would welcome her critique and concern. For those who seem to have lost their sense of humor...

"This is not the thread you are looking for..." ***waves hand mysteriously***

"Move along..."

... I am.
It just comes off a bit self-aggrandizing. He should've acted with discretion. Are we supposed to be impressed that he did what he should have done? Originally Posted by dirtysanchez0069
Not at all , I believe the intent of the story sailed right past you, without you feeling a breeze.
Just a hunch , bayou boy
Not at all , I believe the intent of the story sailed right past you, without you feeling a breeze.
Just a hunch , bayou boy Originally Posted by Thibodaux
I believe I got it. It's taboo. It's naughty, etc. That doesn't do anything for me.
  • Sandy
  • 02-18-2014, 05:39 PM
I get that a lot, clients ask me, did I see you at a certain bar or in line at a bank..
But there was one person that did come up to me at the airport asking me if I was a Nurse.. I said no but my sister is... lol