URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/lafay...s/815976812554
City: Lafayette
State: Louisiana
Address: A hotel near airport
Activities: Bbbj, Miss, k9
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pale skinny body you’ll feel like she’s so tiny. Few tats.
Recommendation: No
Oh man I dodged a bullet on this one. I was in town and almost saw her but she kept making excuses after excuses why she was t ready. While I waited outside Leroy rolls up in a fancy car and parks it near the entrance just sitting and waiting. Then all of a sudden she’s ready. I was like nope. I see where this is going. After dragging me on for 45mins I said no and left and she starts flipping out over text. I never saw her and have no proof thatleroy was with her but would avoid her.
Honestly she’s one of the best Laffy has to offer, at least I visit her every time I’m back in town. Idk what else ya’ll have out there these days but I swear it’s worse than when I lived there a few years back. She be killin the throat game, I haven’t had any problem with her ever but I can’t speak for anyone else.
I thought she was great!! Plan to see her again soon. Whenever I was ready for a different position, she was all for it