Encounter: That's what friends are for...

User ID: n/a
Date: 05/14/2022
Name: Diane and friend Amy
Phone: 315-904-2196
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: https://syracuse.skipthegames.com/fe...p/451037929335
City: Syracuse North
State: New York
Address: Private residence
Activities: DATY, DFK, bbbjcim
Hair Length and Color: kind of Blondish and the friend dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Bigger girls BBW
Recommendation: Yes
Damages for the duo?
Damages for the duo? Originally Posted by rookie1255
I'm guessing if she rode him the damage was to his pelvic bone...and pride too.The pride definitely took a beating.
I'm guessing if she rode him the damage was to his pelvic bone...and pride too.The pride definitely took a beating. Originally Posted by cuse309
Not sure how to answer to this stupid comment. Are you fresh off 5th grade?
Damages for the duo? Originally Posted by rookie1255
Why ya big mad?
what make was the bed mattress ???? If still in good shape after.
Why ya big mad? Originally Posted by cuse309
he be mads because fat ...chicks be fun ta rides tills yer friends find ...out an his friends ...found outs

...thanks fer sharin yer ...big fun
Relax...just having fun. Enjoy your bigums.
Not sure how to answer to this stupid comment. Are you fresh off 5th grade? Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
Everytime someone pays good money for a provider they had a good time with you are the first to comment how they overpaid. And no provider is worth that kind of money.

You are the last person that should be making this comment about someone saying something about the cheap slobs you see!

Your choice. As is the choices of others.
Everytime someone pays good money for a provider they had a good time with you are the first to comment how they overpaid. And no provider is worth that kind of money.

You are the last person that should be making this comment about someone saying something about the cheap slobs you see!

Your choice. As is the choices of others. Originally Posted by tbear4u77
He overpaid for overweight women but hey some like rolls...

The 'over priced' ladies for him wont care anyways as they have no lack of business.
I don't care how anyone spends THEIR money, no one should care how I spend MY money it should be that simple.
Ive paid a lot and Ive paid a little.
Had good times doing both
and not so good times doing both... : )
I don't care how anyone spends THEIR money, no one should care how I spend MY money it should be that simple. Originally Posted by ben dover
Drop the mic!
I don't care how anyone spends THEIR money, no one should care how I spend MY money it should be that simple. Originally Posted by ben dover
Seems many here cannot grasp this and want to run their mouth.