Newest Shoot: a Kennedy from Camelot

Don't ask what Kennedy can do for you, ask what you can do for Kennedy...

Hello all! So I had this beautiful woman over at my studio today for a little shoot. Her name is Kennedy and she's AMAZING! I could have shot with her all day long and not just because she's so F-ing hot, but because she has a personality to match! You have to meet her... one of the coolest ladies around. She's new to the business and looking for very friendly gents. And then someone pinched me and I arose from my slumber and Camelot vanished. (she left me a few mementos to remember her by... I'm sharing them with you below.)

I thought it was against the rules for the hobbyists to post ads for providers?
5 or a 6
I thought it was against the rules for the hobbyists to post ads for providers? Originally Posted by MsElena
Isn't that really what any positive review is?
She is hot, but 350 for a girl that is new to the hobby isn't going to happen from me. You never know who a girl will transition to pay for play so I will let someone with deeper pockets than me find out.
I'm going to agree with Elena on this one. A review is different than an ad.
I thought it was against the rules for the hobbyists to post ads for providers? Originally Posted by MsElena
I'm going to agree with Elena on this one. A review is different than an ad. Originally Posted by CaptainKaos

I agree with Elena too and CaptainKaos,

I usually don't post ads as I let my reviews be my ads, This is more like a ThreAD in which a hobbyists posted not a provider.. And while on the subject of ThreAD's back in the day you couldn't post them but now they seem to pop up everyday!!!

Nothing against the hobbyists or provider in the OP
http://www.eros-kansascity.com/files/407119.htm Originally Posted by Adeptus32
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1054165035

Lists the same number as on her eros ad but goes by Sky25. Ad from the review is gone.
Isn't that really what any positive review is? Originally Posted by paragod
For what it's worth, I'm going to agree with paragod here. BCDStudios was doing what he, and other professional photographers, occasionally do in CoEd... post a few pictures they took. Who doesn't like looking at sexy pictures of our local ladies??? All he said was that she was new to the business and praised her as a cool lady. Nothing else. No rates, no links... Our mods are the ones posting the web links.

On the other hand, if you want to look at it as a threAD for the photographer, so be it and ban all picture postings.

BTW, nice pictures, Kennedy (and BCD). I'm guessing, though, that you don't have a grassy knoll?
+1 Wiz!! I, personally, enjoy whenever BCD posts examples of his fine work. Not only are they pics of beautiful ladies, but also examples of his creativity and imagination in his work. Please keep posting these outstanding images.
I see where you are coming from Wiz,

Ive always liked BCD work and don't mind looking at it. Plus I guess these threads are a lot better than the Drama threads that have been going on...
Her name is Kennedy and she's AMAZING! I could have shot with her all day long and not just because she's so F-ing hot, but because she has a personality to match! You have to meet her... one of the coolest ladies around. She's new to the business and looking for very friendly gents. Originally Posted by bcdstudios
http://www.eros-kansascity.com/files/407119.htm Originally Posted by Adeptus32
Isn't that really what any positive review is? Originally Posted by paragod

I have to disagree with dear Paragod, as much as I like him and miss him around here. A review isn't an ad, its to help you guys make a decision if the lady is a good fit for you.

I highlighted the part that is clearly an ad. I have nothing against BCD, he does good work and he likes to show it off. But, if he's going to continue to show off his work, then just post the pics and no other content except her name. If she's on EROS and according to the post from a MOD she knows how to advertise on BP, I'm sure she can find her way to this board to post ads.

Wiz, my darling.......you don't consider "looking for very friendly gents" to be an ad?

And tsk tsk to the MOD for posting a link which is again another ad.
For what it's worth, I'm going to agree with paragod here. BCDStudios was doing what he, and other professional photographers, occasionally do in CoEd... post a few pictures they took. Who doesn't like looking at sexy pictures of our local ladies??? All he said was that she was new to the business and praised her as a cool lady. Nothing else. No rates, no links... Our mods are the ones posting the web links.

On the other hand, if you want to look at it as a threAD for the photographer, so be it and ban all picture postings.

BTW, nice pictures, Kennedy (and BCD). I'm guessing, though, that you don't have a grassy knoll? Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
I'm with the Wiz!!!
Wiz, my darling.......you don't consider "looking for very friendly gents" to be an ad? Originally Posted by MsElena
Oooh, Elena, I love how you call me darling!

What provider on here isn't looking for very friendly gents?